HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Joining Battle in Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joining Battle in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Joining Battle in Progress   Joining Battle in Progress Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Many times I've sailed by a fellow frenchie in a fight, and wanted to join and lend a hand, but it always says, "You cannot enter this battle." What has to happen before I can either help someone out, or allow someone to join my battle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining Battle in Progress   Joining Battle in Progress Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:31 pm

In PvP: You can only join battle within a set period of the engagement beginning (1 minute, I believe). After that, it is locked and NO ONE can get in, no matter what you do, how you plee, etc. It cannot be done.

In PvE: If you are on a team with the player you may join unconditionally. If they fire a flare, any player of the same nation can join in (I think).

Additionally, if you are nearby and on a team with someone who is drawn into battle, you are drawn in as well (I don't know the exact range).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining Battle in Progress   Joining Battle in Progress Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I looked all around, but couldn't find the answer on my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining Battle in Progress   Joining Battle in Progress Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:47 pm

The advantage of following the game for far, far too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Battle in Progress   Joining Battle in Progress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Battle in Progress
Page 1 of 1