HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Murchadh Hagartys

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Murchadh Hagartys Empty
PostSubject: Murchadh Hagartys   Murchadh Hagartys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:03 pm

Dear Lords and Ladies off the Confederacy,

Allow me to introduce myself; I am Murchadh Hagartys, son of Balymodan Hagartys, or as you know him, Whiskey Pete. Through my father's upbringing, I share the same love of the sea and hate for the British. I have learned the art of shipbuilding and plan to use it to sink as many Limeys as possible. My father speaks highly of the Highlanders and convinced me of your fight. It is with this that I request membership in your fine society to help take up the fight. I am a privateer with a marque from France. Please consider this request and thank you.

In real life I am the son of Whiskey Pete! I am in an IT high School in Florida, and upon graduation, I am planning on Fullsail with a degree in game programing.
Back to top Go down

Murchadh Hagartys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murchadh Hagartys   Murchadh Hagartys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Tis with pleasure we welcome you to the Highland Confederacy, Murchadh Hagartys. As Whisky's son ye come highly recommended to us, but I expect ye'll make a right good name for yerself in yer own right.

Please make yerself at home here. Check out what there is in writings and such, feel free to contribute where ye be drawn. Twas a bit o' disapointment to learn that ye be a merchant rather than a privateer, but I wish you the best of success in yer undertakin'.

If I can be of any assistance as ye gain yur sea legs, so ta speak, with HC give me a hail.

Captain Jack McBain,
Commodore,
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down

Murchadh Hagartys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murchadh Hagartys   Murchadh Hagartys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Nice meeting you, please feel welcomed in these forums and free to jump in like one of the family.
I hope you enjoy the game and I look forward to seeing you under some sails.
Back to top Go down

Murchadh Hagartys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murchadh Hagartys   Murchadh Hagartys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:17 pm

The son 'o Pete, the creator of fine spirits as well as a great artist?!

The honor is all mine i assure ye laddy! A most welcome to you and i am looking forward in meetin' you in the West Indies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murchadh Hagartys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murchadh Hagartys   Murchadh Hagartys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murchadh Hagartys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: