Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaeli Mohan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shaeli Mohan Empty
PostSubject: Shaeli Mohan   Shaeli Mohan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Good day to you. My name is Shaeli Mahon. I'm a free trader who'd like to enter into an arrangement of mutual benefit with the members of the Highland Confederacy. My origins are not so important, but rather where my allegiance would lay. While I have no kinship to the English, I've found L'Dave McGraw And Bognor Regis to be of notable character and my allegiance lay with them. Their recommendation of the members of the Highland Confederacy came with high regard. If you'll have me, then I'd like to throw in with the lot of you.

Character Description: Shaeli lets little be known of her origins. Most suspect her background to be Irish or Scottish. She was befriended / tutored by an aspiring sea captain and entered into a business arrangement / partnership with him. It is through this sea captain she has also made the association of Ldave and Bognor. While some have heard of Shaeli's sea captain, no one can quite remember seeing him of late.

OOC: I’ve been through a few different variations of names, Salieh being the common thread, whether playing WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, ATITD, SWG, or Vanguard. I still play actively WOW, but expect that to taper off though as I become more involved in POTBS and hopefully with the members of Highland Confederacy. I am old too, though I’m certain I couldn’t be as old as Bognor or Ldave…. Wink
Back to top Go down

Shaeli Mohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaeli Mohan   Shaeli Mohan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:29 pm

Welcome indeed i would say!

The names ye mention i hold in high standin' so i trust your intensions to be honorable indeed! Feel free to look around add some comments or simply start your production in game and tell us all about it...

Good to have you!
Back to top Go down

Shaeli Mohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaeli Mohan   Shaeli Mohan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:22 am

Captain Mahon,

We are pleased to hear that your interactions with our compatriots have led you to seek us out. We believe that our members are the strongest resource we have available. Of course, I would love to hear something of your past someday, but if this is painful for you, I understand.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaeli Mohan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaeli Mohan   Shaeli Mohan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaeli Mohan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-