HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Vincent de Nevers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vincent de Nevers Empty
PostSubject: Vincent de Nevers   Vincent de Nevers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:59 am

Bonjour ,
My name is Vincent de Nevers.
I write this letter from France to offer you my service, i know we share a common ennemy, the british, and a love and devotion to our respective country.
I am a former naval officer of the French navy , lets just say that I had some kind of "disagreement" with my superior.
I am no longer in the navy but I have in my possession a lettre de marque and i have decided to leave france for the new world to fight the british and all france’s enemies, so that i can help my country in any way I can.
I now sail as a privateer and would like to join the confederacy in defeating our common enemy because there is strength in numbers.
Sincerement vôtre,
Vincent de Nevers

Ooc:
Well I am a 33 years old French Canadian wich is one of the reason why I picked the French in the first place.
I have played many mmorpg before , ultima online , EQ , EQ II , WOW , LOTRO , DAOC , SWG.
I have also been playing PnP DnD for quite some time now and I am still playing.

Official forum name: Vincent de Nevers
I am a privateer
RP is very important to me in an mmorpg , i want to get into my character as much as I can because i find that it is a good way to put aside all the RL worries and stuff and be someone else for a little while.
I want to join the confederacy because I like the idea of having people from different countries unite to defeat a common enemy and I think that this is a change of pace from what I am used to.
And this will add much more flavour to the Roleplay .
Back to top Go down

Vincent de Nevers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent de Nevers   Vincent de Nevers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:24 am

Captain de Nevers,

It is always a pleasure to hear from a man with formal training who wishes to aid us. While I am very sorry to hear about your dispute with your superior, his loss is most assuredly our gain, for which I am quite grateful. If your intentions are to fight British incursions in the West Indies, we are more than willing to have you.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy
Back to top Go down

Vincent de Nevers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent de Nevers   Vincent de Nevers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:32 am

Welcome indeed Frenchman, it is good to see that many more are joining our ranks
and raise their voices as well as swords against "usurpers" and the like!

Looking forward in meeting you in the West Indies...
Back to top Go down

Vincent de Nevers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent de Nevers   Vincent de Nevers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:43 am

Bonjour,

I have been sailing the caribbean and been frequenting the taverns in search of the confederacy but with no luck thus far, but i will keep looking.
I look forward to meeting all of you soon.

Vive la France

Vincent de Nevers
Back to top Go down

Vincent de Nevers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent de Nevers   Vincent de Nevers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Monsieur de Nevers,

Of what i've been told thus far many members frequent the area around Grenville quite often, i for one have a small plantation in Belle Isle but ye can find me almost anywhere where the wind takes me!

I myself am also a regular visitor 'o the "pearl 'o the West Indies" Tortuga, 'ol habits i guess hehe...
Back to top Go down

Vincent de Nevers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent de Nevers   Vincent de Nevers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Welcome to the game Monsieur Vincent de Nevers, and to the forums.
Nice to see some of our brothers from the North and I hope you find a nice comffy spot here in the HC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vincent de Nevers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent de Nevers   Vincent de Nevers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent de Nevers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: