Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danivar Larkin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danivar Larkin

Danivar Larkin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

Danivar Larkin Empty
PostSubject: Danivar Larkin   Danivar Larkin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:05 am

Bonjour;

My father asked me to come and speak to you. I seek to use what skills I have as a Priviteer to sink as many British or Spanish ships that may cross my path. I am a bit of a loner so far but have found the enemy a bit difficult from time to time as they are traviling in packs like the dogs I see them to be. Therefore I find it advantagous to group with fellow minded Captains to rid the seas of the unwanted, wither they travel under a nations flag or under their own. My ship and crew are yours to direct.

Respectfully Danivar Larkin

OOC
This is my alt for the upcomming release or one of them still have my NO in the wings but probably won't play him much for a bit. Namo Larkin
Back to top Go down

Danivar Larkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danivar Larkin   Danivar Larkin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:26 am

OOC:
Thanks for making the post and the account. It makes it a lot easier on keeping track of who needs to be added as a member, etc.
Back to top Go down

Danivar Larkin
Page 1 of 1