HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Aimee Naveaux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous? My name is Aimee Naveaux and I am a privateer of seventeen seasons (almost 18, and by the time you read this I may be close to 19) and I sail for the great country of France. I have a small business located in Jaqueme but I do most of my selling out of Tampa. I am hoping to find a permanent home with the Highland Confederacy.

merci pour votre temps (thank you for your time)

OOC:

Name is Aimee Waring in real life and I am from California. I have been playing Pirates of the Burning Sea since open beta and have decided to continue on after. I am a veteran of MMO's having played Everquest for 5 years, starting just after the release of Planes of Power. I then moved on to EQ2 at launch and played that for almost 2 years. I played Star Wars as well for about a year and finally "retired" from MMO's for a year. During that time I began beta testing MMO's, Lord of the Rings Online, Gods and Heros Rome Rising and PotBS. This game was different and had a definate hook and so I can honestly say I am now officially out of MMO retirement *chuckles* My official forum name is aimeewaring, yes I know I am highly original. They would not allow me to use my long time MMO name of Mauvareen so I used my real name since it sounds "piraty". I had originally planned on playing the English because my family is of Welsh/Irish/Scottish background (Waring is Welsh) but I did not like the crowding and so I went with the French instead and am glad I did this. I have always enjoyed tradeskills and really love the way it is set up in this game, right now I am mainly dealing in Iron Ore but that is until I can find a better niche. What is RP to me, well for 5 years I played on the RP server of Firiona Vie in Everquest, I am a moderate RPer prefer to stay in character in game unless I am with people whome I am familiar with and comfortable. Mainly I stay in character, I write up histories of all my characters so as to get a feel for whome I am playing, I was in theatre for years and this is very similar to that. I hope you will consider me for your society, I fit the bill for the types of players you are looking for, Privateer, French aligned (real life I am Welsh/Irish/Scottish) and I could fit some celt into my characters background quite easily. Again thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting and hopfully sailing with you in the Carribean. Bon Journe`e!
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:29 pm

A most welcome indeed milady, i am honored as well as delighted to make your accuintance!

I do hope that we will soon meet in the West Indies so we can discuss either business or trade or perhaps a tale or two...
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:09 am

Captain Naveaux,
We are, of course, quite pleased to add another to our ranks, but if you could be so kind, could you tell us why you wish to join our ranks?

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
While I must say that the out of character introduction is quite satisfactory (Perhaps a little too satisfactory. I personally would recommend being a bit more reserved with your name, but then again, I'm paranoid.), a little more detail on the IC introduction would be helpful. Of course, if you want to deal with some of that develpment in game, we are more than happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 pm

IC: I am, at the moment, without a family. I am fearful of what will happen to a lone french woman once the population of english, spanish, and pirate finally wander over to our quiet section of the world. I have been in town and seen many of your society conducting business and such, and they are all very amiable and so I thought I would make an introduction.

OOC: The society I had been a part of during Beta was never able to survive into launch. They were a group of heavy RPers and had great promise, unfortunately, the leader had major issues with his PC. He then had personal problems and asked if anyone would start the guild and he would join later. I could not do that as I myself have a busy personal life and cannot run a guild. No one had stepped up to the bill and so I felt it was time to look elsewhere. I found the post for this society in the Bonny forums and wandered over to this website. It very organized and professional and as I said before, the type of players wanted for your ranks seemed to fit me quite perfectly.

*oh and I am not worried about my real name being out there, in all honesty its no different than giving your name to the host of a busy restaraunt or having your name called at a busy ER.....*
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:13 am

aimeenaveaux wrote:
I am, at the moment, without a family. I am fearful of what will happen to a lone french woman once the population of english, spanish, and pirate finally wander over to our quiet section of the world.

I understand your feelings but do not fear milady, for i have come to know many a member 'o this society as family in one way or another! In fact there are quite a number of ladies amidst our ranks already that can hold their own against odds that would even frighten me!

Know that my cabin door will always be open to you, should there be need or no particular reason i might add!

Your servant,

Henk...
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:05 am

Wilhelm von Somborn wrote:

---snip

I personally would recommend being a bit more reserved with your name, but then again, I'm paranoid

---snip

/hijack

It's kind of funny because I am a tiny bit paranoid, as well, yet my wife is a novelist (5 novels published) and in the writing business -- indeed, any sort of entertainment business -- name recognition is important.

On a related note, the only time I have been involved in an identity theft incident, it involved the use of my personal credit card in a restaurant in Long Beach Ca. Yet I use my credit info rather freely -- but wisely, I think -- over the internet.

/end hijack
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:24 pm

OOC: well I wont be able to log in until February unfortunately, so till then *curtsies*
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:46 pm

I will reserve some fine wine for when ye do make your way to my cabi., i mean the West Indies milady! Wink

*Bows*
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:04 pm

Welcome, please make yerself comfortable. Browse through our forums, read what interests you and contribute when drawn. The Albatross is where we have a beer. You're invited to walk through the door and see what's going on there. Getting to know you here is part of coming to HC.

Welcome,

Cap'n Jack McBain

(aime says,
...or having your name called at a busy ER.....*[quote]

true, billions of transactions occuring simultaneous at light speed on the net, hard to find one. Unless, you know who you are watching for. it's just technology, but it's real.)

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Oh my, I am a silly girl, I did not know we got 30 days free, I guess I will be playing after all *cheers*
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:17 am

aimeenaveaux wrote:
I am a silly girl

You are? Wink
Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:51 am

Easy Owl! Welcome Madame, we welcome all confederates to the fight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aimee Naveaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimee Naveaux   Aimee Naveaux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aimee Naveaux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: