HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Drogo Avari

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drogo Avari Empty
PostSubject: Drogo Avari   Drogo Avari Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:04 pm

To: The Highland Confedracy

Greetings. I am Captain Drogo Avari, a privateer loosely in the employ of France. I write this letter in hopes of joining your prestigious society, as a privateer can always use the help and friendship of good men and women of the seas. I am loyal to France, a strong sailor, and able to take the fight to the lesser nations of this great New World. If you'll have me, I would very much like to join The Highland Confederacy.

Character description: Drogo Avari is somewhat of a loner. Privateering brings with it a certain amount of detachment from one's surroundings, and this shows on him. Always a simple Letter of the Marque away from being called a pirate, Drogo tends to keep his past hidden away for protection from potential enemies.

OOC: I've been gaming for nearly 18 years. I've been through just about every MMO on the market to date, and have the knowledge of most of them to help myself and others when I can. I'm a friendly guy, and always glad to lend a hand whenever anyone has questions I can answer.
Back to top Go down

Drogo Avari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drogo Avari   Drogo Avari Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:06 pm

A most welcome to ye pira.., i mean comrade!

We met shortly in the Indies and i am lookin' forward sailin' with you..
Back to top Go down

Drogo Avari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drogo Avari   Drogo Avari Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:56 pm

It is also my pleasure to meet you. Please, take your boots off and stay a while.
Back to top Go down

Drogo Avari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drogo Avari   Drogo Avari Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:27 am

On second thought let us not suggest anyone to take their boots off, lest they stay well out 'o the wind! pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drogo Avari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drogo Avari   Drogo Avari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drogo Avari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: