Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angus Oleaginous

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angus Oleaginous Empty
PostSubject: Angus Oleaginous   Angus Oleaginous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:04 pm

To the officers of the Highland Confederacy:
Lads I'll be blunt...I'm the son of an Irishman from Clare and Scottish hoor. Me father fought in the Battle of Limerick back in 1691 and he left for France with all the rest of the Wild Geese. It was while serving in the Irish Brigade that he met me mother...at least that's her story. Not having ever met me father I can't vouchsafe for the particulars of this tale. Me mother went home to Scotland to give birth to me and I was sent hither and thither from one relative to the next for me dinners.

It was after the most recent War of the Spanish Succession that I received word that me father had perished and left me with a small few acres in France. I sold the land and made off with some funds to Florida where I purchased a small corvette and entered the service of his majesty's navy.
I've always had a nack for convincing men to exhort themselves and not always through beatings either so the deck of a ship is the best place for me.

I've met Murphy, your rum maker, and he said I should look yis up. Me..you can't miss me. I've got a lovely purple vest, a face a worn as a boot, and a locket me mother gave me. So if yis are looking for a lil help here and there I'm at yis service.
[signed]
Angus Oleaginous

-----------------
ooc
Name's Brian and I'm Seamus Murphy's brother
FLS forum name: Lord Angus
class: naval officer
RP to me is having fun, being in character and having a sense of humour.
I'd like to join the confederacy because you seem like a good group for a casual player who likes to RP. Me and Murphy usually do some plot lines and collaborative stories.
Back to top Go down

Angus Oleaginous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angus Oleaginous   Angus Oleaginous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:14 pm

I can personally vouch for this skipper's courage and seamanship. I tink the French navy has a particular interest in having him defend our ports from raiders and defend the gov'ners daughter from Henk Owl.
Back to top Go down

Angus Oleaginous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angus Oleaginous   Angus Oleaginous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:30 pm

I trust any rum-maker's word as gold! As far as protection from Henk, that might take an armada! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Angus Oleaginous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angus Oleaginous   Angus Oleaginous Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 am

Storm Jib wrote:
defend the gov'ners daughter from Henk Owl

Whot?!

Hmmm still a most wonderful welcome to ye Angus, lookin' forward in sailin' with you dispite the fact that i could never stomach the "strictness" aboard a vessel 'o His Majesties navy to be sure!

It is unfortunate that i cannot get me crew to fire upon so called unfriendly friendly vessels,
a shame really!

*glares at Pete 'n Seamus*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angus Oleaginous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angus Oleaginous   Angus Oleaginous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angus Oleaginous
Page 1 of 1