Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exmond Baine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Exmond Baine Empty
PostSubject: Exmond Baine   Exmond Baine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:30 am

Dear Officers:

Arr, well gents and ladies its a sad day when a pirate hunter cant be hunting pirates without getting 5 other pirates on him. Now I knew those pirates don't fight fair, but when I lifted my signal flares no nationalists came to my aid.

So if they aren't gonna come to me then I'm coming to them. Seems like you guys are the only big french fleet out there and dog gone I want to be a part of it.

Now you might be thinking that all I do is shoot my cannons and go after pirates. Well your mostly right. I really don't get this here economy part, but tell me to chop some lumber, or grab some granaite and I'll.. Err my crew will do it.

Ive filled out your form as best I could. Reading never was my strong point.

Player Description: Exmondish

Official Forum Name: Now what in heck darnation is a forum? My name is Exmond Baine and I dont do no foruming.

Profession: Pirate Hunter (Privateer)

What is RP to you? ((Having fun, sorting being true to the setting but not too much)) RPing is dear to me. When I was raised in the back alley ways had to go aboard my dad's sloop and work. Did some real good rat punching in those days.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy? Figured if something is gonna happen gonna need a looot of people to do it. Ill throw my lot in with you guys and see what happens.
Back to top Go down

Exmond Baine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exmond Baine   Exmond Baine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:03 am

Welcome, i think!

Hope ye will find your place among our ranks and enjoy what 'ere it is that ye do best...
Back to top Go down

Exmond Baine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: