HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Balgar Romelvitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Balgar Romelvitch Empty
PostSubject: Balgar Romelvitch   Balgar Romelvitch Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:47 pm

A tall, tan skinned, man with deep green eyes sits in the corner of the tavern. He smirks softly as he looks around the assembled patrons, brushing the oil black hair out of his face as he does so. In a deep, friendly, laugh he adresses the people at his table. "So, you want to know my story?"

"I am your average Roma...oh forgive me, you know me best as a 'Gypsy', I hail from the icey lands of Russia, lovely lands if one can survive." He breaks into a nearly prima grin at that, showing a mouth with more gold then teeth in it. "I am a wanderer by nature, it's in my blood, I was a wanderer since birth! An orphan they say, no family at all, left on the foot of the church in a bitter winter. It was a blessing in itself I was found before I became like the statues! The priests took me in, and taught me the art of fencing. I'm proud to say I took to it like a fish to his lake!"

"At the mere age of thirteen I was beating the masters, and....others." He grows dead silent for a moment, staring into his drink. "I left at eighteen," He states simply. "I went and became a pirate, a free life for a free race. Five years of my life I spent on that ship, and grew close to the captain, he became my second father. Then the foul British attacked, no quarter, no mercy! They came onto our ship, surrounding us with their fleet, and...then it becomes dark. All I remember after the Admeral took the deck is my eyes full of red passion, and when it was over, he, much of the crew, his men, and my captain lay dead at my feet. They say I killed him, the kind old man, but the crew said I didn't, it doesn't matter though, I had many other sins on my head, more then enough to stand trial."

"Again, however, God stepped in, and through sheer luck and guile I found myself in France, wonderful France! The people there, far more merciful, and the Magistrate....after letting me get my branding, stepped in to plead my case. I was given a simple choice, accept a Letter of the Marque and become a pirate hunter for the crown, or stand trial, and face the gallows." He broke into a loud laugh, slamming his hand on the table. "Of course, my choice was clear! Now of course, my life has far more dark tunnels and twists to be found, but for now, I feel my tale is done. I am Balgar Romelvitch, the fallen priest turned pirate hunter, Privateer if you must, and I will make my name known to all in this way."

-------OOC info-------

Offical forum name: Shotgunbadger.

Info: Hi, I'm Rob, I have some decent MMO experence (SWG, EQ2, CoH, WoW, LotRO, and FFXI), and a lot of RP experence (My father gave me my first D&D roleplaying game session at age 9, between that and theatre it's become a second skin to me Laughing ).

For me RP is a way to slip into another world, take my mind off the current events, and meet people I wouldn't normally.

Why I want to join: I saw the ad in the offical forums and found myself very interested, you seem to already be a strong group which is always nice, and have a very friendly representaton. You seem to foster a very interesting RP environment, and allow for nationalities not in game for a change of pace.
Back to top Go down

Balgar Romelvitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balgar Romelvitch   Balgar Romelvitch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:41 am

Spaniards, Romas, drunk Irish 'n Scots and the occasional Hessian 'n Bavarian?!

Well these waters have just become much more interestin' to say the least! But where are me manners,
welcome to ye as well!

Lookin' forward in meeting you at some point...
Back to top Go down

Balgar Romelvitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balgar Romelvitch   Balgar Romelvitch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:22 am

I must admit lad, I am a wee puzzled on how you can be from the icy lands and be so tan, but that is a discussion for another time and a bottle of rum! Welcome Mr Romelvitch to our Confederacy.
Back to top Go down

Balgar Romelvitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balgar Romelvitch   Balgar Romelvitch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:32 am

Ahoy there tinker!
Back to top Go down

Balgar Romelvitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balgar Romelvitch   Balgar Romelvitch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:59 pm

Welcome, Balgar Romelvitch, fallen priest turned pirate hunter, ye be welcomed here be ye tinker or prince as long as ye don't mind fighting for France with a bunch of Irish, Scots, a few Germands, one rascal of a dutchman and a crew of wemen that would just as soon as castrate an Englishman as give him the time o' day.

Captain Jack McBain
Commodore
The Highland Confederacy

ooc
You'll get a good idea of what's going on by poking around the forums and reading what is of interest to you. Contribute where you'd like. We love to rp and encourage all new recruits to read over the contributions made by other members in Copper Penny Publishing. You can always get an i/c conversation started in the Albatross.

Right now we privateers are training in naval battle tactics in groups of six on the burning sea. Just ask if anyone needs an extra hand. In game any of our members will answer questions and offer help but you're particularly welcomed /tell Henk Owl, Benoit Bontecou, Argyll Campbell, William MacNeil, Whisky Pete, and myself. We're the official welcoming committee Smile
/ooc
Back to top Go down

Balgar Romelvitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balgar Romelvitch   Balgar Romelvitch Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:32 pm

"Problems working for the Crown? Well, of all the leashes to wear, the French is the least bothersome, as for the Irish, Scots and Germands, if they can sail as well as they can spin a song or story I'd trust any of them at my side in battle!"

OOC:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll do plenty of poking around, I should be in game most of the rest of the week in the evenings, school keeps me from being up all night in days like today, but weekends are good latenight days for me. If any officer needs to ask me anything or wants to meet IC feel free to drop me a /tell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Balgar Romelvitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balgar Romelvitch   Balgar Romelvitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balgar Romelvitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: