HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Ruiseart MacTamhais

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ruiseart MacTamhais Empty
PostSubject: Ruiseart MacTamhais   Ruiseart MacTamhais Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:51 pm

I am Ruiseart of Clan MacTamhais. I hail from the Lands of Dunardarie and like many of my kinsmen have fled the highlands because if the oppression of the English and their ally the Duke of Argyll. After serving the cause under the Earl of Mar at Sheriffmuir, I removed myself to France. I have secured a letter of marque from His Highness to harass the English trade in the New World. I would be honored to be accepted into your society of expatriates.
I look forward to the pleasure of your reply.

Cruach Mor
Ruiseart MacTamhais
Captain

--------------------------------------------

Hi, my forum handle is MacTavish. I have played SWG for over a year and am a member of guild there. I have missed the comraderie of one on PotBS. I have been playing on Blackbeard for almost a week now thinking I would start a society based on expatriates from Scotland. When I found your society, I decided to restart my character on Bonny and apply for membership
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruiseart MacTamhais   Ruiseart MacTamhais Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:54 pm

Welcome indeed clansman, i do hope that ye will find your path among us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruiseart MacTamhais   Ruiseart MacTamhais Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:32 pm

Captain MacTamhais,

Tis a pleasure sir to welcome you to The Highland Confederacy. Ah encourage yurself ta poke about at yer hart's content. Read what is of interest here and contribute as yer led. We need you and your ship to wage vengeance on the English here on the Burning Sea.

Captain Jack McBain
Commodore
The Highland Confederacy

ooc
You'll get a good idea of what's going on by poking around the forums and reading what is of interest to you. Contribute where you'd like. We love to rp and encourage all new recruits to read over the contributions made by other members in Copper Penny Publishing. You can always get an i/c conversation started in the Albatross.

Right now we privateers are training in naval battle tactics in groups of six on the burning sea. Just ask if anyone needs an extra hand. In game any of our members will answer questions and offer help but you're particularly welcomed /tell Henk Owl, Benoit Bontecou, Argyll Campbell, William MacNeil, Whisky Pete, and myself. We're the official welcoming committee Smile
/ooc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruiseart MacTamhais   Ruiseart MacTamhais Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:06 am

I thank ye for the welcome to your band of expatriates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ruiseart MacTamhais   Ruiseart MacTamhais Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:38 pm

MacTavish wrote:
I thank ye for the welcome to your band of expatriates.

Oh, bloody 'ell. I am now the fifth oldest player. How can I develop Edeor's persona as an old man if so many of you are even older than me??!! Smile

Welcome aboard, mate!

Bog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruiseart MacTamhais   Ruiseart MacTamhais Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruiseart MacTamhais
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: