Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character sheet
Locations: Tampa, New Orleans
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)
Requirements: Ores and logs

5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Empty
PostSubject: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Notice!

By the power vested in my right of Lordship, I hereby declare Henk Owl outlawed and a pirate for numerious crimes of debauchery, sybaritism, and not being nice to poodles!
A bounty of 5000 dubloons will be paid to the first member of the Highland Confederation who successfully sinks, said Henk Owl.

By my hand this day Feb 3rd, 1720

Edwin Stewart.

((OOC Henk wanted me to take half of his goods and coin for helping him go over to the dark side. Though he is frenchman gone bad, like yogurt, I felt that he had earned his goods. So we reached a compromise and I kept 5K to post this bounty and make his life "interesting". He has said he is going after the brits, but I promised him if we find him we will hang him in a friendly manner Wink

Feel free to post sightings and rumors here

BTW Henk, if you go get sunk, let me know who to pay the bounty to Razz ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:06 pm

Edwin Stewart wrote:
A bounty of 5000 dubloons will be paid to the first member of the Highland Confederation who successfully sinks, said Henk Owl.

Do try i would say!

On a more serieus side note, or on the back 'o that most informative letter ye wrote (or one of your assistands)
i will report here if someone actually manages to "catch" me, but to be honest i doubt 't!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Wait now, some of us ain't much for sinking, what about blasting his crew away, boarding his ship, and beating him there, would I still get the bounty?

OOC:

Great idea to do for this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:56 pm

The bounty?

I doubt it, but a wooden leg would not be so far fetched mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:14 am

I reccomend you keep your flag turned off my friend. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:53 pm

Well most likely not dear friend, sorry couldn't resist... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Spotted   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:23 pm

Aye, I have spotted the Owl! He be near the coast of Tortuga!affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:22 pm

Now that ye mention 't would there also be a bounty on a certain Mr. Dubhlain?! Suspect

If so i would be more than willin' and able to deliver his head! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:26 am

It id be hard fur ya to do mate! Since our cannon's have the same head'n!
HAha! Arrr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:52 am

A shame at times, would have been "usefull" to pound our own into submission once in a while...
Back to top Go down
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Character sheet
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)

PostSubject: Change of Ship   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Feb, 7th, 1720

Notice;

It has come to the attention of the authorities that the wanted pirate, Henk Owl, may be looking for another ship. It is believed that he is attempting to aquire a Snow to replace the schooner he now sails in. More information is required to confirm this romour! A Cerberus Frigate to sail in company it at the disposal of anyone that can sight and confirm the location of Henk Owl and his erstwhile consorts.

Edwin Stewart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:48 am

Not quite eventhough i find your information rather *well* informative, i sail a cutter these days
yellow in colour with dark sails! Wink

Oviously since my current life brings me in some rather precarious situations at times, it would not be entirely unthinkable that i will be sailin' something else real soon one simply never knows hehe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:55 pm

I spotted Henk Owl and his cohort in Matthew Town today. He surrendered some Grapeshot... or maybe it was a gift. One never knows with him. I'm sure you will be unsurprised to hear that he was charming, as usual, and wished me to convey his greetings on to the Confederacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:05 pm

Well said, well said indeed my dear Chantilly and do not mind me sayin' so but ye were quite charming as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:30 am

Very Happy Thank you for the small arms and other items Henk, sorry I didn't have much else to offer in return. Next time I see you I'll try to even things out a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:05 pm

Dear friend Benoit there is no need to apologise, for it was indeed a gift nothin' but a smile on yer face
was all i desired at that time know this always!

Kindness need not be repaid in any way other than friendship i say...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:07 pm

You probably stole them from my own stock pile! You were comming from the direction of New orleans when I saw you.

Laughing

Stay safe my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Me be no common thief dear friend!

But on the matter 'o the bounty, it be paid to M. de Blind the "gentleman" just sank me! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Owl wrote:
Me be no common thief dear friend!

But on the matter 'o the bounty, it be paid to M. de Blind the "gentleman" just sank me! What a Face

So much for a good gentleman, entering port battles against us like that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:30 pm

What news of Point a Piatre (sp)?
Back to top Go down
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Benoit_Bontecou wrote:

A victory it appears. But no news of F-d-F. silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Edwin Stewart wrote:
Benoit_Bontecou wrote:

A victory it appears. But no news of F-d-F. silent

It is a loss, a poorly fought one as well. We were outnumbered 16 to 24 at the start and failed to exercise any sound strategy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Chantilly wrote:
So much for a good gentleman, entering port battles against us like that. Crying or Very sad

Not by choice nor desire milady...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Listens to the tortured language and the curses   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:57 am

Nicole sits in a corner her thoughts long lost in the snarling language swirling about her. Remembering, when as a child falling asleep in a cold attic room she heard the sweet sounds of her father mixing with the curses and lovespeak of her pirate mother and all the other scurveys that came to their house for ale and friendship.

*sighing with the memories, Nicole picks up her whiskey, tips it then takes a swallow of her dark ale and drifts back into her warm memories*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl   5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5000 DB Bounty on Henk Owl
Page 1 of 1