Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Martel, Jean

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Martel, Jean Empty
PostSubject: Martel, Jean   Martel, Jean Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:00 pm

Dear Highland Confederacy,

I am Jean Martel and a captain in the French navy. The crown has recognized your serves in the Caribbean defending French ports and wishes to offer you aid in return. Although my loyalties are to that of the crown I have bean order to provide additional protection to your trading vessel. My ship and men are at your order and standing by. In addition I am currently over seeing a Naval yard off the southern coast of Florida and have access to a munitions factory in New Orleans. There use for interests of the Confederacy is negotiable.

Respectfully

Jean Martel

ps. Please report any sightings of Baron Raymond to me.

(Briefly thumbing through other official documents accompanying this letter you see less important information: I have bean apart of other games with military like discipline, such as WWII online and organized PvP. I will fallow orders however I may object at times. These objections can be kept privet if need be. I do not like guild drama and will seldom pick sides unless on party is drastically decreasing enjoyment for others, I am not one for RP however I will respect the other of this society and try and refrain from speaking to far out of character. Lastly I can’t spell my way out of a shipping create, so please just pretend that English is not my first language, but I don’t’ like to speak French and we will get along great : D Lastly I also have vent and TS.)
Back to top Go down

Martel, Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martel, Jean   Martel, Jean Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:59 pm

Mr Martel, lad I apologize, it looks as though I have overlooked your earlier request for admission. I am Ballymodan Hagartys, or Whiskey Pete in these parts, part of the welcoming commitee. You are indeed welome to our lot of Officers, merchants and scoundrels. Slainte Jean, and welcome.
Back to top Go down

Martel, Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martel, Jean   Martel, Jean Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:37 am

Welcome Captain.

If I see your foe, Baron Raymond, I shall send a dispatch immediately to your attention.
Back to top Go down

Martel, Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martel, Jean   Martel, Jean Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:38 am

Welcome aboard Captain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Martel, Jean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martel, Jean   Martel, Jean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martel, Jean
Page 1 of 1