HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

To the Sea's of Freedom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To the Sea's of Freedom Empty
PostSubject: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Gentlemen,

On this day of our lord the 5th of Feb. I had caught up with Mr. Owl in Tortuga. I say it may be the women or the wine, or it could be the time I spent with Captain England off the Coast of Africa. Well lets face it, as a decendant of the Great Grace herself, freedom is in me veins!

Over much wine and rum, with the fine company of a lass er two....Mr. Owl Has convinced me!

I have enjoyed and cherished the time spent with the lot of ya. With that said, I must sail along side of me brother Mr.Owl. We both have the Pirate blood! I have with a heavy heart must relinquish my Mark of the Crown!

I do wish ye all well and will be an avid Ally to the Highland Confederacy! I will not seek any French ships. I will continue the efforts to ravage the British, but under me own flag!

I hope we may remain in good trad'n status and we will help from time to time to destroy the British Empire!

Again, I bid you fine Ladies & Gentlemen well.......

I must sail along side of the Brotherhood! It's in me blood to be Free!

Signed

Captain Davey Dubhlainn.
The Grace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:22 pm

Well what fortuitious circumstance be this! Very Happy

But to the members 'o the Confederacy i state that these events had nothing whatsoever to do with me and are completely incidental, honestly! Embarassed

Still i welcome ye to me waters mate, the sun is warm the wind always present and the clime much more suited for fine gents such as ourselves here in the Bahamas...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Just how many are you planning to corrupt and drag to your traitorous side, Monsieur Owl? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Well since i do not "understand" you everytime we accidentilly meet near the pearl 'o the Indies Tortuga, i have absolutely no idear what it is ye are saying! Seriously i will get the diplomacy skill at some point for this is very frustrating to say the least, not to be able to understand each other!

And no i would ne'er corrupt anyone, where would be the honor in that i wonder lovely lady Angevin?!

By the way your prejudice towards gentlemen 'o fortune has somewhat clouded your mind luv,
we are but humble pira... *ahum* allies i say!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:08 am

It cannot be considered "prejudice" if it is true, Monsieur Owl. Unless pirates have suddenly become less murderous or thieving since the last time I saw them, I sincerely doubt that an "honorable" pirate would be above corruption. May God have mercy on your soul and the soul of every pirate in the Caribbean, by ending your lives quickly before you have time to do more harm to yourselves and others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:56 am

Well dear friend do consider the following, ye have known me to be a man with different sides to him. I have no mind for mindless slaughter and i am in no way cruel ever! Those that oppose me indeed shall taste steel but merely because there seems to be no way around it, this does not mean that i merely live for chaos and blood not at all i say!

Indeed i have an obsession for things shiny that much is true but not at the expence 'o the defenseless or innocent please know that! I am also planning to devote much 'o my time to building up some form of bussiness endevour, one in our mutual favour as it were but i shall not eleborate on that in here, where the walls have eyes 'n ears!

Another fact 'o history states that not all pirates were without merci, feelings or even the good Lord!

Your friend 'n servant,

Henk...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:37 am

Surely there was a better way to come into possession of these "shiny things" than to turn back to a criminal life? The pursuit of money to such an extreme is pure greed and selfishness. If you could not find anything worth staying in the light for, I can only conclude that the good I saw in you was merely a guise, used to further your own ends.

Your silver tongue goes only so far, monsieur, and you have reached the end of its road where our dealings are concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:57 am

Chantilly wrote:
Your silver tongue goes only so far, monsieur, and you have reached the end of its road where our dealings are concerned.

As ye wish milady i shall honor your wish with pain in my heart and will never trouble ye no more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:59 pm

Owl wrote:
will never trouble ye no more...

I lied... tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:19 am

Owl wrote:
I lied... tongue
How like a pirate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:57 am

Chantilly wrote:
pirate

Aye but ye like that! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Sea's of Freedom   To the Sea's of Freedom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Sea's of Freedom
Page 1 of 1