Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "speech" skill...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The "speech" skill... Empty
PostSubject: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:32 am

I have been wondering does any 'o you have this skill?

I have plans to get it as soon as time permits, i do believe it will add to the sence 'o roleplay! And i have been thinkin' about visiting the tavern in Grenneville on occasion if ye still want me there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:12 am

If you mean Diplomacy, many of us do, myself included.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:46 am

I have it.

Bog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:50 am

Wonderful indeed i shall endevour to better myself and learn
said skill as well! Looking forward to once again speak with ye...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:51 am

I 'av Diplomacy as well, and love to role-play. I would enjoy such a gathering personally, and I can bring wine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:54 am

Dear lady have ye already forgotten me so soon?

Did our little "endevours" mean so little to you i wonder? Still i am lookin' forward in renewing
our blossoming friendship once again!

Your friend,

Henk...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:45 pm

Only Chantilly has it, Dihya does not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm

Best description of the utility of Diplomacy:

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9041&highlight=diplomacy

Or go right to the punch line: [url=https://servimg.com/view/11960221/1]The "speech" skill... Spamme10[/url]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:22 pm

I have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:25 pm

Cathern Flowers wrote:
I have it.

Even more incentive for me to get it i say! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:03 am

I will be picking it up with my next point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:27 am

It is wise to study the ways of ones adversary. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:42 am

MarcusVillnius wrote:
ones adversary

Whot are ye sayin' lad?! Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Owl wrote:
MarcusVillnius wrote:
ones adversary

If you had diplomacy you would know Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:54 pm

MarcusVillnius wrote:
Owl wrote:
MarcusVillnius wrote:
ones adversary

If you had diplomacy you would know Razz

Well methinks finally it is possible for me to challenge "former" mates to a duel, so whenever ye feel like it mate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Owl wrote:

Well methinks finally it is possible for me to challenge "former" mates to a duel, so whenever ye feel like it mate...

Although I have no quarrel with you my good Captain Owl, I'll accept your invitaion to meet on the field of honor for a friendly spar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:37 pm

If it is indeed friendly as well as honorable that ye seek, i will accept the challenge provided that we will both have the blessin' of our holy father whom i will still consult on a regular basis in the near future! Very Happy

I do wish to express the fact that true gentlemen set the terms 'o this encounter and that no man shall bare ill will whatsoever to each other afterward! To observe the rules i pleed that two lieutenants be present, mine shall be
Master Dubhlainn if he accepts that task!

If ye can agree to said terms i shall meet you on the "field" of battle sir...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Should we recieve the father's blessing on this matter, your terms are very agreeable sir. We shall leave as we enter with no ill will or malice regardless of the outcome. I also put forth that this spar will lie outside any standing warrants, bounties or contentions on either of our heads. I will seek out a lieutenant and submit their name to you shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:21 pm

We seem to have an accord capn' and in case ye should question me motives or honor there are many members 'o the Confederacy who know me in person from my privateering days...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:24 am

Aye, I would be most able to observe fur ye Gentlemen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:27 am

Excellent, who ever said that there is no honor among "thieves"... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "speech" skill...   The "speech" skill... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "speech" skill...
Page 1 of 1