HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Marcel DelaCroix

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marcel DelaCroix Empty
PostSubject: Marcel DelaCroix   Marcel DelaCroix Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:25 pm

IC Intro

I am Marcel Delacroix an officer with the French Navy. I have asked my superiors to be assigned a liason position with your confederacy. It is well known by my superiors that I have a special place in my heart for those English dogs. My father was sent to the brimey depths by these hated imperialists not but 10 years ago. I have found my regular naval duties lacking when it comes to engagement with the English. I offer my services as well as the hospitality of the French Crown.

Character: Marcel DelaCroix (Naval Officer not yet created) is a charismatic figure with a strong sense of self. He tends to brood a lot and has let revenge consume quite a bit of his soul. However with a few drinks he still has the ability to be amiable. Although these periods are short lived.

OCC: This group seems a perfect fit for me. I have yet to actually play the game since I purchased it yesterday and have to work today. I was in the RL navy for 7 years and my heritage is French thus I wanted to try out the Naval Officer profession in the French Nation. I noticed that you don't tend to normally take Naval Officers. I would be willing to created different character if I had to but would prefer playing a naval officer. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Marcel DelaCroix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcel DelaCroix   Marcel DelaCroix Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:53 am

G'day, mate!

Bog
Back to top Go down

Marcel DelaCroix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcel DelaCroix   Marcel DelaCroix Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:46 pm

I've not yet heard from the membership board myself, but if yee seek company for adventuring my merchant brother has not yet attained much sea training and would be happy to join yee.

OOC: I haven't made my freetrader yet, but it would be fun to try the early quests in a group. If you advance quickly and are close to 10 or your teens, my privateer could join you as well. Just seek William Von'Bek in game.
Back to top Go down

Marcel DelaCroix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcel DelaCroix   Marcel DelaCroix Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:56 pm

'ello Mr. Delacroix. You will find that a fine caliber officer such as yourself will find a home amongst our Confederacy. While not a large branch, the Navy is a vital branch so we welcome your assistance! Welcome again.
Back to top Go down

Marcel DelaCroix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcel DelaCroix   Marcel DelaCroix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:07 am

I have actually been invited into the confederacy in game. I usually play between 5pm and 10pm central standard time. (ooc) I'd love to group up with someone sometime but these low level quests seem to fly by solo. Thanks for all your help so far.

Marcel Delacroix
Back to top Go down

Marcel DelaCroix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcel DelaCroix   Marcel DelaCroix Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:17 am

Welcome. I shall look for ye on the docks of the Florida Coast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marcel DelaCroix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcel DelaCroix   Marcel DelaCroix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcel DelaCroix
Page 1 of 1