HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

If the Highland Confederacy officers would be so pleased

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If the Highland Confederacy officers would be so pleased Empty
PostSubject: If the Highland Confederacy officers would be so pleased   If the Highland Confederacy officers would be so pleased Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:40 am

<IC>
If the Highland Confederacy officers would be so pleased I am offering my service to you in New World. My name is Vytautas Klimaitis last of Karinis Juru Laivynas. You would call Navy of Lithuania. I am officer of navy and no longer in service to Lithuania. My service is complete.

I hear of Highland Confederacy and their fight for freedom in New World, so I come to offer my service to you. My ship and my cannon is for your use. My friend Conagh MacLoran agree to present my request to you which I hope he will do.

Please accept this letter of my desire to serve with you.

Vytautas Klimaitis, Jurinikas

<OOC>
This is an Alt of mine. He is a retired Naval Officer from the Lithuanian Navy. Yes, they did have one in the 1700's as near as I can tell. My RL mother is 1st generation U.S. from Lithuanian parents. I knew my grandmother quite well, and remember her broken English speech. I also have cousins still in Lietuva (Lithuania) and they write much the same as Vytautas's request above.

As a matter of Interest, Vytautas is the name of a 14th century Grand Duke of Lithuania who united the country and was a great leader. My mother's Maiden name was Klimas which is a variation of Klimaitis.

I hope you will accept this alt. The RP potential with him is tremendous, and I can sassure you we will have fun when Vytautas is in the group. He is fearless, fun-loving, and his broken English will likely leave everyone wondering exactly what he means. If nothing else, it should get a laugh or two from all.

<IC>

Respectfully submitted for approval by Conagh MacLoran, Esq.
Back to top Go down

If the Highland Confederacy officers would be so pleased
Page 1 of 1