HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Fynn DubhGlase

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fynn DubhGlase Empty
PostSubject: Fynn DubhGlase   Fynn DubhGlase Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:06 pm

To the Officers of the Highland Confederacy,

It has been Five years since my participation in the Mutiny of the HMS Spectre (the Scots and Irish crew decided to deliver our cargo of Arms to the Earl of Mar and his Jacobite forces - despite our Captain's brief protest). The crew of the Black Fog and i have been sialing under French Letter of Marque to prevent English Expansion since then. It is reassuring to see there are many like-minded crews operating in concert to achieve this goal.

I would humbly offer you my service in driving the Forces of the German Elector back to England.

-Fynn DubhGlase

OOC:

Official Forum Name: Fynn
Profession: Privateer

My name is Steve. I'm 34, married and a father of 1. I started playing pen and paper RPGs over 20 years ago (D&D Basic Rules) and have played a wide variety of genres - MERP, Villains and Vigilantes, James Bond RPG, TMNT RPG, Robotech RPG, Call of Cthulu, Star Wars RPG, White Wolf series, and Cyberpunk (2010 & 2020).

For me, RP is stepping into a character and becoming a part of the game world to better experience the game and adding to the immersion for yourself and others. It's more about getting the most fun out of a game than powerleveling 1337ists.

The Highland Confederacy looks to be the right kind of society for the character I want to play in this game. (I'm Scots/Irish/Welsh on my dad's side, Cherokee/Irish/Creole on my mom's)
Back to top Go down

Fynn DubhGlase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fynn DubhGlase   Fynn DubhGlase Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:40 pm

Mssr. DubhGlase,

Let me be the first to extend a warm welcome to you and your endeavors. I believe you will find a the hospitality and comraderie of the fine Society I have come to call home to be most agreeable to your nature and purpose. I for one look forward to making your acquantaince.

An Officer will soon be able to respond to your missive with all due haste it merits. Once more, welcome to our humble halls.

Signed,

~~M.Baudelaire
Back to top Go down

Fynn DubhGlase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fynn DubhGlase   Fynn DubhGlase Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:53 pm

Fynn lad, let me join the fine Madam in welcoming you to our Confederacy. We are growing in numbers it seems everyday, but it is with a simple small ideal that it all began. We always welcome like minded individuals to the fray. Slainte sir and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fynn DubhGlase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fynn DubhGlase   Fynn DubhGlase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fynn DubhGlase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: