HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Gratien du Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gratien du Four Empty
PostSubject: Gratien du Four   Gratien du Four Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Dear Sirs,

For some time now I have been operating a growing commercial interest along the Lousiana coast. Getting my products to market has become more difficult due to pirate attacks and the strangling influence of English trade. I have obtained letters of marque to sanction the active and vigorous defense of my property but one man may only do so much. I wish to align myself with the Highland Confederacy for the mutual defense of honor, liberty, and free trade in the Caribbean Sea.

Character Description: Gratien du Four: French businessman and adventurer from Toulon, age 33

Player Description: I'm a 44 year-old teacher, former naval engineer, reenactor, wargamer, and history enthusiast. I began RP'ing in 1980 with D&D and have been RP'ing in mmorpgs for about five years.

Official Forum Name: Gratien du Four

Profession: I'm a privateer but seem to spend most of my time on economic enterprises. I currently produce tar, rope, spars, masts, sails, and textile unrest packages. My production base is Biloxi, Louisiana. I'm currently level 22.

What is RP to you?
For me RP is about immersing myself in the game world at all times. I don't do much RP on forums and seldom spin elaborate stories. But I'm in-character almost 100% of my online time. I make decisions based on what my character would do regardless of the game mechanics.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy?
This is not a game for solo play, at least not for me. I want RP and to participate in the economic aspects of RvR. Members of the Highland Confederacy seem like active and mature players. Besides, you are the only "French" RP society on the server :-)
Back to top Go down

Gratien du Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratien du Four   Gratien du Four Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Ach, g'day mate!

Bog
Back to top Go down

Gratien du Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratien du Four   Gratien du Four Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:02 am

Very much a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Ish look forward to opportunity to sail with you, provided our sailing times are in agreement. Ish keep "western" time, and am typically at sea or awake in port between about 11:00pm and 1:00am.

Lisette von Klein
privateer, currently of 22 voyages
Back to top Go down

Gratien du Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratien du Four   Gratien du Four Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:29 am

Welcome Captain Gratien to this noble group of men and women.

I too have some commercial interests in Biloxi. Maybe we shall discuss our mutual affairs over a pint in the local tavern next time we meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gratien du Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratien du Four   Gratien du Four Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gratien du Four
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: