HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Etienne Devereux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Etienne Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Etienne Devereux   Etienne Devereux Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Dear Sirs,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Etienne Devereux. I am originally from the city of Brest, but have come to the Caribbean to seek my fortune. I have acquired Letters of Marque from the French government permitting me attack enemy shipping where I find them. As well as disrupting enemy shipping I also wish to start a trading business.

I have seen your notices in a number of ports, and we seem to be of like mind. I wish to join your organization so that we may seek fame and fortune together.

Sincerely,
Etienne Devereux

Character Decription - Etienne Devereux is the youngest son of a successful trader in the French port of Brest. At the age of 25 he is bored with working for his father, and has decided to seek adventure, fame and fortune in the New World. His father reluctantly supports Etienne and has helped him get Letters of Marque.

Player Description: I'm a 47 year-old Electrical Engineer. I've played a number of MMORPGs previously, but I'm new to role playing. I've always been interested in the RP aspect, but never took the plunge. I'm in the US West coast time zone, and generally play 2-4 hours a night.

Official Forum Name: Wokcus

Profession: I'm a level 30 Privateer. I've also been dabbling a bit in production of ammo and wood products. I'd like to get involved in the economic part of the games more.

What is roll playing to me: Roll playing is playing and voicing your character in a manner consistant with who that character is. In this case, it's about trying to imagine what a real person in 1720's might think and feel, and then acting accordingly. Also I think it's about having fun by being someone you're not for a short time.

Why would you like to join the HC: I've been keeping an eye out for a guild while I was waiting to see if some of the stability / connection issues would be resolved. All of the HC people I've come across seem to much more mature and thoughtful than the average MMORPG player. Also, I'd been thinking of doing the RP thing for a while, and this seems like a fun game to do it in. The HC seems to be the major RP guild for us French. Also you're economically oriented which I like as well. I like to dabble in PvP now and then, but I'm really more interested in building up businesses and doing missions.
Back to top Go down

Etienne Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etienne Devereux   Etienne Devereux Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Captaine Devereux,

I had the opportunity to look over your kind note you sent to our offices, and was quite delighted to see our notices had attracted the attnetion of an officer of your calibre. It is with humble aplomb that I welcome you to our offices, and entreat you to make yourself as comfortable as possible within our Society's ranks.

I trust an Officer from our ranks will soon respond to your missive, but until then please accept this return correspondence with the warm regards and intent with which it was written. I look forward to making your acquantaince in more depth, and taking the fight to the enemy of the Confederation and the Crown along your side.

Humbly yours,

Signed,
~~M.Baudelaire
Back to top Go down

Etienne Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etienne Devereux   Etienne Devereux Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Bienvenue Etienne! *raises glass* To echo Madam, warm welcomes good sir. I think you will indeed find a like minded group that will help you experience ore. Welcome and Slainte!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Etienne Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etienne Devereux   Etienne Devereux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Etienne Devereux
Page 1 of 1