HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Same goals

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Same goals Empty
PostSubject: Same goals   Same goals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm

To the Officers of the Highland Confederacy,

Since war left me the sole heiress of the family wealth, I have been managing our numerous estates both in France, where I was born, and in the Nouvelle France.

I would be honoured to help your confederacy to overcome the tyranny and the pretention of England in forcing obedience of everyone to their sword.
I am already contributing to the cause with my husband Réjean Lemay.

Martine, nicknamed Fantastik Mam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC
Player Description: My name? Martine. Yes it’s a French name for someone living in Québec, the only French speaking Canadian Province (someone talked about the English domination?). Do I have to say it? I’m French speaking.

Official Forum Name: FantastikMaman

Profession: I play a freetrader and do not intend to change. I’m not that attracted by battles that I wish to do it my main activity, once in a while is fine with me.

What is RP to you? Something to be discovered. I did never role played, not even theatre play in school. It is also a huge source of learning as I don’t know much, should I say nothing, of the English used in this era (1720).

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy?
The Highland Confederacy has views that I share. I think this game can be played solo once in a while, but as I see it, it’s mainly a cooperative game. It is a Nation against Nation war and to achieve goals we must work together and help each other.
Back to top Go down

Same goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same goals   Same goals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:58 pm

'ello Lady Martine, and welcome to our society. We are always happy to have like minded people join us in the fray. I hope you know you will find us a helpful bunch for all levels of RP. Welcome and slainte!
Back to top Go down

Same goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same goals   Same goals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Captaine Martine,

I have had the distinct pleasure to make your acquaitance upon the shores of Tampa, and I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you here to the offices of the Confederacy as well. I hope you find the esteemed company of these halls as much to your liking as they are to mine.

Fantastik Mam is a wonderful person and asset to our Society, and I look forward towards our continuing relations. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to call upon my services. I will be only happy to help.

Your servant,

Signed,
~~M.Baudelaire
Back to top Go down

Same goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same goals   Same goals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:50 pm

Welcome! I do recall seeing you in Tampa earlier today. I wish you success with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Same goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same goals   Same goals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same goals
Page 1 of 1