Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jean De la Motte

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jean De la Motte Empty
PostSubject: Jean De la Motte   Jean De la Motte Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:59 am

Honored Officers and Esteemed Members of the Highland Confereracy,

Please consider me for membership in your Organization. I grew up in the 'Great Lakes' region of the New World and have traveled extensively throughout. Through my journeys, I met Captain MacTamhais and became his agent for his 'investments' in Louisiana. I am currently recruiting lumberjacks, sawyers, & millwrights in Port St. Joe and New Orleans. It is our hope to provide quality oake, fire & teake lumber to the shipwrights of the Highland Confederacy.

Your Most Humble & Obedient Servant,
Jean De la Motte
Agent for Captain MacTamhais
Back to top Go down

Jean De la Motte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jean De la Motte   Jean De la Motte Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:07 am

Officers & Members of the Highland Confederacy,

Please consider my agent, Jean De la Motte, for membership in the Highland Confederacy. I trust you will find him an honorable gentl'man and honest businessman.

Your Humble Servant,
Captain MacTamhais of the goode ship 'cruach mor'

((Jean De la Motte is my freetrader alt. He was born in the French controlled Great Lakes region, thus his French name, but grew up in the English colonies where he learned English and a dislike for them. He has traveled extensively throughout the New World colonies and has picked up a talent for trade.))
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

Jean De la Motte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jean De la Motte   Jean De la Motte Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:20 am

Good to see you last night Jean De la Motte.
Back to top Go down

Jean De la Motte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jean De la Motte   Jean De la Motte Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Mr De la Motte, we welcome your request into our confederacy and hope you find a home here. A lumber supplier of all types I am sure will be a welcome addition for our shipbuilders. Beinvenue and slainte!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jean De la Motte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jean De la Motte   Jean De la Motte Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jean De la Motte
Page 1 of 1