HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Merchant Jean Dervaux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Merchant Jean Dervaux Empty
PostSubject: Merchant Jean Dervaux   Merchant Jean Dervaux Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:29 pm

To the Officers of The Highland Confederacy,

Allow me to take this time to introduce myself, I am Jean Dervaux, merchant at large. I am looking to set up my operations here in the new world and looking for allies in my endeavors. Speaking with many tradesmen in taverns, The Highland Confederacy has come highly recommended. Please send any correspondence to my temporary base of operations in Tampa, Florida. I anxiously await your reply.

Sincerely Yours,
Jean Dervaux

Character Description: Jean Dervaux is a typical greedy merchant, always after a profit. He will do the "right thing" but usualy only if it profits him. He is in business to become rich, thats his goal.

OOC section:
Jean Dervaux is Roland Le Mu's alternate character, I will be playing him to enjoy the economy more than the combat portion of the game. Please let me know if there are any requirements I need to meet before brining an alt into the Society.

Thank you,
Ron
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Merchant Jean Dervaux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merchant Jean Dervaux   Merchant Jean Dervaux Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:37 pm

OOC: Hi Ron, If you've already been accepted as a member then all we are looking for in an Alt character is at least a brief description so we know what he is like. You can Tell an officer online to get your alt accepted in the guild! Lucrative sails mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Merchant Jean Dervaux
Page 1 of 1