HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Kenneth O'Callahan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kenneth O'Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Kenneth O'Callahan   Kenneth O'Callahan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:48 pm

In Character Section
<Delivered to the head recruitment office of the Highland Confederacy. An empty bottle of rum, with a small piece of parchment paper coiled up tightly inside><It reads>

To the, 'Highland' Confederacy,

My name, is Kenneth O'Callahan, allow me to introduce meself. I am an Irishman, a proud one. I've taken much interest in your organization, and I think I'd fit in pretty well. I hate the British, and I only like the French because they're not the British. There's nothing I love more than to pillage, plunder, and generally make the the glorious Caribbean life a living hell for those pompous dogs. To find a group of individuals to join in on this rich and fulfilling job, it warms me'heart. I would like ya to sincerely consider taking me on board, if so, I'll do whatever is needed.

Kenneth O'Callahan

Character Description: Kenneth O'Callahan, is a middle-aged Irishman, he enjoys to drink, generally in large proportions. As a result of his drinking, he tends to be very impatient, quick to anger, and extremely feisty. However, when under serious pressure, or heavy fire, especially from the British he tends to keep his cool extremely well. Don't get him wrong though, He is generally friendly, as he holds a great deal of respect for the French, even though he would never say such nonsense out loud. His French dialect is actually very well executed when he's sober. When not, he generally tends to make mistakes, and not hear thoroughly.

Out of Character Section

Player: My name is David Kenny, I currently live in Ontario, Canada. I'm aspiring to join the ranks of the Canadian military. I have a mostly Irish background, and some Scottish thrown in for good measure. I usually play from 7EST to appx. 11-12 EST. I just started playing this game last weekend and I love it, and I have a couple of friends who play already, however, I'm looking for a group of people to generally hang out with on the game and, quest, and pvp with, and. I actually pvp'd for the first time with a couple of people from the Confederacy today, and I enjoyed it very much.

FLS Forums Name: I actually don't have one, unfortunatley, or maybe I do? And just don't know it yet.

I am a Privateer.

What is RP to Me?
RP to me is, the development of your Character, in your own story. I mean, you can control it how you want, manipulate it how you want, and end it how you want, happy or sad. Roleplay is like, your writing a story for your character, and you can pull it any which way you want. I mean most games already have the plot setup, and the setting, etc. It's just about how you play your character, and how you develop said character.

Why Would I like to join the Confederacy?

Well, I didn't initially want to play French, but a friend pulled me into it, and she doesn't play as much as I do now, so. I'm looking for a guild of good people, to hang out with, enjoy this game with, and hopefully engage in some good roleplay. (PvP Of course too!)

Dave Kenny.
Back to top Go down

Kenneth O'Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth O'Callahan   Kenneth O'Callahan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:10 am

Bonjour! Pleasure to meet you good sir.

OOC: David Kenny? Oh my, we may be related, do you by chance hail from the Oakville or Niagara Falls region?
Back to top Go down

Kenneth O'Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth O'Callahan   Kenneth O'Callahan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:52 am

OOC:

No actually, I hail from Toronto.
Back to top Go down

Kenneth O'Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth O'Callahan   Kenneth O'Callahan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:16 am

Fine name Mr O'Callahan, I have fought beside many o brave O'Callahan before. I was fortunate enough to meet you last night patrolling Roseau before the unfortunate battle. I can attest that you will be a fine addition to our Confederacy, although I must state one item urgently; the bottle better not be empty next time lad! Slainte and welcome.
Back to top Go down

Kenneth O'Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth O'Callahan   Kenneth O'Callahan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Bienvenue parmi nous (Hummm...well, well, well, another fearless man... Interestig) I hope we will have a chance to meet, sir...
Back to top Go down

Kenneth O'Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth O'Callahan   Kenneth O'Callahan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:28 pm

<Bows respectfully, in thanks> Thanks much lad. I look forward to working with you again.
Back to top Go down

Kenneth O'Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth O'Callahan   Kenneth O'Callahan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Mssr. O'Callahan,

Let me take a moment to welcome you to the halls of the Highland Confederacy. If you are looking for both company, friendship, brothers in arms, loyalty, trust and a deep hatred of the British, then you need look no further, for you have found the right place.

Welcome home.

I look forward to having the chance to share in your company, both martial and social, next should the opportune present itself.

Signed,
~~M.Baudelaire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenneth O'Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenneth O'Callahan   Kenneth O'Callahan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenneth O'Callahan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: