HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Artist Elise Cyprien

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Artist Elise Cyprien Empty
PostSubject: Artist Elise Cyprien   Artist Elise Cyprien Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:10 am

Bonjour,

I am Elise Cyprien of Paris. I do not know what practical skills I can bring to your Confederacy, unless you like paintings... I can make you all portraits, perhaps? And they will adorn the houses of your descendants for years, so that they may remember your bravery and sacrifice in this New World!

Forgive my incessant rambling! To the point, I am not much of a fighter, but I am an artist, and a woman of many fanciful ideas, many of which seem too... shall I say, lofty or intellectual for most of the sailors I run into these days... perhaps it is the company I keep... But your Confederacy - a most noble reputation here, to be certain! And more specifically your cause, possibly hopeless, yet still you fight on, which I find incredibly fascinating!

I hope to draw much inspiration from spending time amongst your numbers.

Yours,

Elise

OOC: Another Chantilly alt, Freetrader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artist Elise Cyprien   Artist Elise Cyprien Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:13 am

Mlle Cyprien,

Bienvenue! I hope you will find our society to be composed of free thinkers who would more than welcome an artist such as yourself. I look forward to meeting you in person sometime soon. Slainte and welcome.

Ballymodan 'Whiskey Pete' Hagartys
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Artist Elise Cyprien   Artist Elise Cyprien Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:00 pm

I quite concure with Whiskey in this matter! You are most welcome! You cannot cast a fish in many ports without hitting a sword arm but the keen eye and mind of a true artist is another matter all together. I was just telling our good Lord Proprietor Wilhelm how I felt our facilities were quite lacking in that certain look of sanctification and purity that comes with stained glass, portraits of saints and other such relics. I must go make a list and we shall get you to work because all members are required to do thier part for the guild and if it is not by sword then it must be through other means such as manufacturing, trade or other such endevours.

But I digress... Welcome aboard!

Your Brother in Christ,
Bishop Aidan McDermott
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Artist Elise Cyprien   Artist Elise Cyprien Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Mademoiselle Cyprien,

I was quite pleased to see your letter of introduction in the Offices of the Highland Confederacy. I myself am less of the martial nature than some of our fine compatriots, and would love to invite you to spend some time conversing on the finer points of life over a glass of wine on my esates, should you so choose. You are welcome anytime.

I was wondering when you might have been in Paris, and for how long? I lived there for years, and knew quite a few playwrights and authors, as well as poets and a handful of painters and set designers. Did you by an chance happen to see any of the works or productions of the Malcontents of Melrose? I am happy to say they are my close friends, and reside here on my Estates with me. In point and fact, one has recently taken commission as a Captain in my merchant fleet. I think you would enjoy their company had you not the opportune to meet.

Lastly, if this letter should by chance arrive to your person with all swiftness, let it be known you are invited to our Confederate Masquerade Ball should you be able to make it.

I look forward to meeting you in person, and hope this letter finds you well.

Signed,
~~M.Baudelaire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artist Elise Cyprien   Artist Elise Cyprien Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artist Elise Cyprien
Page 1 of 1