Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well I am a Stayin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well I am a Stayin Empty
PostSubject: Well I am a Stayin   Well I am a Stayin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:59 pm

*climbs up a small hill*
*plant his Guidon*

There am a gunna stay,Ya cannae make me move.
Wat ye poofs gunna do aboot it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6jHFezO_8

so there
Back to top Go down

Well I am a Stayin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I am a Stayin   Well I am a Stayin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:12 pm

Just loved it.

Glad you choose to stay.

*Salute*

Edited because the citation I had selected could have been misinterpreted
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Well I am a Stayin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I am a Stayin   Well I am a Stayin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:19 pm

Glad to hear you're with us for the highs and the lows! I'm confident this little "trial by fire" will leave us with a great group of dedicated players who are in it for the long haul!

And the same applies to the rest of you who've decided to stay. I have nothing but the best of feelings for those that have left, but in staying you've all shown some great character and a level of perserverence that will continue to give this guild an outstanding reputation on Bonny!
Back to top Go down

Well I am a Stayin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I am a Stayin   Well I am a Stayin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:31 am

Aye McDraig, I'll stay wi' ye too. I dinna know why other than I hae not sunk me ship in a week or more. Sorry I missed out on yer foray yesterday agin the British, but me brother Andrew had the ship's wheel an he would nae give it back ta me. I'll pound the little scot snot an make meself available if ye want to sink more dogs. I have this algier xebec thet was give to me, and I do want to see how she does.

Glad ye be stayin wi' us.

CM
Back to top Go down

Well I am a Stayin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I am a Stayin   Well I am a Stayin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:11 am

Ach, bloody 'ell mates! You'll have to put up with me, even though I *am* part English.

And the curmudgeonly old MacGregor as well...

Bog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well I am a Stayin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I am a Stayin   Well I am a Stayin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I am a Stayin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: