Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My absence lately

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:51 am

Some of you may or may not have noticed I haven't been around much at all within the last couple weeks. Unfortunately, this may continue into the coming couple weeks. I've been dealing with some health issues and getting tests done. I'll be having surgery next week and I don't know how soon I'll be up to playing. The upside is getting about a month off work, the downside is not being able to sit at a computer for long hours until I heal. So, I just thought I'd inform everyone and tell you all not to worry. It's not terribly major.
Back to top Go down

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 am

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery William. Hope to see you back and in good health very soon.
Back to top Go down

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:04 am

Ach, mate, I've missed you even though our schedules rarely overlap.

Bog
Back to top Go down

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:44 am

May you return to good health soon.
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:27 am

The seas seem a bit emptier without Captain MacNeal stirring them up! Get well and get back soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:41 pm

My thoughts are with you, William. Here's to your speedy return to fighting trim.
Back to top Go down

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Bummer to hear that. Get well soon!
Back to top Go down

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:23 pm

All my prayers and thoughts are with you mate.
Heal well and soon.
Back to top Go down

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:23 pm

All my prayers and thoughts are with you mate.
Heal well and soon.
Back to top Go down

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Get well soon William!
Back to top Go down

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:51 pm

Best wishes. Now is the time to have wireless internet and a laptop set up at home! What a great excuse huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My absence lately Empty
PostSubject: Re: My absence lately   My absence lately Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My absence lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: