Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Announcement: Major Changes   Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:57 am

To the Highland Confederacy membership and it's allies,

It is very difficult to determine exactly how much I can say at this point but becuase I will probably not have a chance to log into the game until tomorrow and I just will not know how much the membership will have witnessed "in game" regarding some additional resignations. But unless some decisions change, I will say that there is currently a major restructuring of guild leadership in the works.

For those that are still remaining, I ask as a personal favour that you please don't do anything rash based on who you may see resigning in game. Please bear with us in the short term at least to allow us to see what can be done to restructure the guild.

And for those who have already left, I'm going to go out on a limb at this point and convey what my personal feelings are. I want to see if we can work towards some form of reconciliation. I know many of you left due to a lack of leadership and I want to rectify that. I'm going to briefly discuss the issue with any remaining officers I can get a hold of and hopefully I can get a proposal to you all about terms of a remerging of our two groups.

I hope everyone can see the benefit of this. Both those who left and those that remain share a lot of common ground including our enjoyment of RPing, our ability to work together both militarily and economically, and the friendships we have built among one another in the game. Heck I felt it was more than just friendships, it was really almost a kinship, so lets see what we can do to get this family back together. Please await our proposal and I humbly ask that you give it due consideration.

Strength in unity for the good of God and France!

Your Brother in Christ,

Bishop Aidan McDermott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Major Changes   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:31 pm

To at least open dialogue for any who may be interested, I have started a thread in "The Albatross" called the barganing table. I hope you'll have a seat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Announcement: Major Changes
Page 1 of 1