Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IC Rivalry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

IC Rivalry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Rivalry   IC Rivalry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:54 am

*Puts on officer hat*

Just to be clear, we'd certainly expect any RP involved for spy missions or the like to be approved by BOTH sets of guild officers and for there to be some common goals, missions, limits in place. Both guilds have rules about only being a member to a single guild and so this would have to be "above the table" so to speak so that everyone is a willing party.

I know this is all in jest but I did feel the need to make the stance clear for visitors and the like. We're open to any/all RP opportunities within the high seas but we've also got to keep balance and structure for the guilds so that everything can be fun for the members. Obviously that applies in both directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IC Rivalry   IC Rivalry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:19 pm

I have posted on the SGS forums under this topic (in ooc since I'm not a part of the story) just letting you all know they are carrying on quite well over there.

Maybe a copy & paste from thier forums over to the Albatross or vice-versa, or both would make things 'more smooth'?

And then again, it's likely none of my damn business. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IC Rivalry   IC Rivalry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 pm

Looks like we have another Brit snooping around here. Welcome to the boards Horatio!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IC Rivalry   IC Rivalry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 pm

The Devil's Hands will also be along with the Group of RP Societies. Whatever server is chosen, we will be there. (Also going for a US Server)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IC Rivalry   IC Rivalry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:25 pm

Well met to you Vin Oragon, and to all of the Devil's Hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IC Rivalry   IC Rivalry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:22 am

Indeed, nice to see the coming together of RP Societies. Hopefully we can get more!

As far as IC Rivalries, indeed, that will add much needed flavor to the game. I am going to be looking very close at the Diplomacy skill, as I think it will potentially bring about some great cross-faction RP. And as far as Mathers is concerned, he would be more neutral to the Confederacy as opposed to St. George's.

You guys let Pirates take a swig at the Albatross?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IC Rivalry   IC Rivalry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:45 am

Being a confederacy you'll get mixed feelings on the whole pirate thing. Best not to gloat about anything pirate, you wouldn't want any business dealings ruined because some drunkard decided he could fetch himself a bounty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Rivalry   IC Rivalry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Rivalry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: