1. I upload my photos to PhotoBucket (free and been around for a long time. No time limit on holding photos without paying for services.
2. After uploading photo- there are 3 scanners below the image. You want to choose the one that says
3. click on it and copy it (usually CNTR+C)
4. Go to your Profile here and go to your Preferences. Go to where you typed your signature and figure out where you want your image to place
5. Paste (usually CNTR+V) and then go to bottom of page and save it.
6. If you had any previous posts- check there to make sure you don't have problems or your sig-image isn't where you want it
7. Remember (I believe) this website/forum will accept .png .jpg or .gif.
8. I haven't tried a flash image yet (an image that moves). Might try that next. Wanted a ship sailing at bottom of the image I have already hehe.