Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte. Empty
PostSubject: Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte.   Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:58 pm

To the brave officers of the Highland Confederacy:

Setting sail from Orleans, enroute to the virgin city of New Orleans, letters of Marque in hand and an aberrant desire to sail the seas and cause hate and discontent for those that fly that abomination of a flag known as the union jack, my God and my King would hope such a fortuitious and capable society such as yours would find need and welcome to such a fledgling privateer as myself.

My sails catch the wind and my cannons ring true.

For never truly happy unless the sea is before me, and unsatisfied with causing such discontent on land for those that pledge fealty to such a moron, I am comfortable and most able when following the stars and laying upon the unsuspecting sailors who wax poetic about life, while the flag of a superior nation bears down upon them and wrests from their cargo holds one more item that causes the faux king to shift upon his throne as if a pin lay embedded upon his posterior's seat cushion.

For the sea is my love, and those I trust recommend I perhaps find company with such as yourselves. We have in common a certain goal, to which our crews, our cannons and our convictions find a safe place to plot and plan the downfall of such an ignominous buffoon.

Cannon shot know no difference in religions, but they do seem to tear apart English flesh with the greatest of ease.

Flying the flag...
Jean-Pierre LaFitte

OOC:

Name: Ryan. 34. Loves the pyrates. New Orleans. New to the game.

Forums: Lafitte on here, OneEyedPike on FLS.

RP: Been doing it forever in one form or another. Trying a new game out such as PoTBS...SWG isn't doing it for me, and LoTRO requires I take a break...so, loving the subject matter and looking to play some history in a non elf dominated backdrop, thought I'd try this.

You guys look like an interesting and ACTIVE RP guild with a great twist. I'm a medium RP'er who also wants to learn the game, do some IC RP, and develop a group of folks to chat with as we bound around the game.
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

PostSubject: Re: Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte.   Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 am

Captain LaFitte;

First I welcome you to the Florida/Louisianna Regions. I would like an opperatunity to meet with you in person somewhere so we might discuse the inclusion in our group. Your more than welcome to talk to anyone you see in the Highland Confederacy of course and general at least one of us is somewhere around Grenville or Tampa our main market hubs, when we aren't out to Sea.

If you miss us tonight then come to the Tavern in Grenville on Friday night generally around 11pm Easteren 8pm Pacific. We gather there to make connections and talk about our lives here.

Namo Larkin Officer
Ship Builder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte.   Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:36 am

Welcome to the Burning Sea Capitaine LaFitte and a warm welcome to the Highland Confederacy.
You will find here a group of brave and valiant captains always ready to lend a hand to recruits should they need it.
Some of us are early birds, others owls of the night and some seems to never sleep.

I look forward to making your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte.   Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:54 am

Bonjour capitaine Lafitte,

Welcome to the Carabbean. The weather is hot, our hearts are burnig as is the sea. Should you need informations, don't hesitate to ask, I'll try to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte.   Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Jean-Pierre LaFitte.
Page 1 of 1