Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maguai Dulac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ben_the_

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Allies to the Great Father, King Louis XII ,

I understand you are looking for aid to remove lobsters from this Great Land. I have experience fighting with the British Navy and their wretched allies, the villainous Black Snakes (you may know them as the Iroquois.) I am a Huron, and have sank many a ship into the depths of Lake Ontario.

I understand you, the Scots, are currently at war with the British on your own hyomeland, and so I believe you join me in my hatred of the lobsterbacks. As you say, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." So I am extending my hatchet to your cause. MAY THIS HATCHET NEVER SEE THE EARTH UNTIL THAT MOST EVIL OF TRIBES IS WIPED FROM THE EARTH!

Therefore, I decided to take my fight to the biggest of lakes, where I am guaranteed to be able to raise the tides of the seas with British blood.

If you wish to know anything more, you may ask.

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

Player Description: Hey everybody. My name is Ben. Pirates of the Burning Seas is an amazing game. Finally, a MMORPH that has historical accuracy

Official Forum Name: ben_the_fencer

Profession: Privateer

What is RP to you? Roleplaying is giving a character depth. It is taking a 3d character inside a box and giving it life.

Why would you like to join the Highland Confederacy?

It would be interesting historically whether a native would be allied to Jacobite Scotsman, and how that alliance would play out. In the Age of Sail, the world has shrunk considerably, and, with the fur trade of the north, these alliances are certainly possible.
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:00 pm

Blessings Captain Dulac,

It was a privilage to meet you on the seas earlier today. Although we come from vastly different backgrounds, we share a very similar problem. It seems the British will not stop until they have taken the homelands of all free men. That is unless we learn to look past our differences and band together for the common good of seeing them curtailed. So we'll gladly accept both your hatchet and ship towards this end. Welcome to the Confederacy my friend!

Your Brother in Christ,
Bishop Aidan McDermott

OOC: Love the term "Lobster" and your unique take on a character!
Back to top Go down

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:26 am

Welcome, Kapitain DuLac!

It was a great pleasure sailing with you tonight. Ish hope you found your first encounter with line-of-battle tactics interesting, yes?

As soon as Ish deal with that problem of thieves stealing my entire stock of Confederacy Flags and such, Ish will be happy to share them with you.

~ Lisette von Klein

==================

((OOC 1 - It takes a good while to get the hang sailing in a line. Furthermore, Kristn and I have sailed together a good bit and know each other's style. You did a great job of catching on and keeping up, all things considered!))

((OOC 2 - There is a bug in the transfer logic that destroys all your sails and flags if you have a significant stock of them, or are just unlucky. I had almost 1,000 sails and flags, so naturally, they all disappeared. Hopefully FLS support can get it straightened out so that I'll have some to hand out once again.))
Back to top Go down

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:29 am

I and me calnn welcome ye Laddie, you will find us a mixed companie of personalities with a common hatred of the, as you refer, lobsterbacks. I would be careful when associating with the von Klein sisters and Krystn, they are accomplished captaines and take no prisoners.
Back to top Go down

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:11 am

I did not have the pleasure to meet you yet, but I am sure we will one day or the other. We are never to many to fight a plague and another arm and ship are welcome. In Kebec I saw warrior fighting with their hatchet but never in a ship, I lookforward to see that.

Bienvenue parmi nous capitaine DuLac.
Back to top Go down

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:10 am

Kwé Kwé Atari
Welcome Captain DuLac.

We from the Northen province of Kébec have, since my great grand-father, been the Allies of the brave Wendats in their just fight against the shameful Iroquois and they in our fight against the Isk8ens Tuniques Rouges.

You have traded your canoe for a frigate, your bow and arrows for cannons and ammo but, you have kept your hatchet in place of the privateer's sabre, noble of you.

May the Grand Esprit let you find your Long House in our company. May your name be sing among your Brothers.

(OOC) Isk8ens: the 8 is not a typo but the representation of a guttural sound-somewhat similar to W but with closed lips, the word means, I hate, those I hate, hateful.
Kwé Kwé Atari is a formal form for: Welcome friend.
Wendat is Huron in Wendake, the language of the Huron.
Tuniques Rouges are the Red Coats, British soldiers
Back to top Go down

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:30 am

I would say we have more in common than not. My people used to wear war paint, whiskey has weird effects on us, proclivity for viloent sports, and our leaders are called chiefs.

welcome we can sit and share smoke some time.
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Indeed, Captain McDraig, you speak truly. We are a tribal people ourselves and we understand the power of our own land beneath our feet.

You honor us, Captain DuLac, and I look foward to making your acquaintance at the earliest opportunity. While our society features many brave fighters, you will also find that we are aggressive traders and manufacturers and can meet most of your needs for weapons, ships and goods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maguai Dulac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maguai Dulac   Maguai Dulac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maguai Dulac
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: