Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice Work with the Chat Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nice Work with the Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Nice Work with the Chat Box   Nice Work with the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:44 pm

I think I'm going to like that alot. Built in IM in the forum. Kind of forces a couple of tabs on the browser but come on.... tabs are cool.

Overall, nice addition and thanks to Olaf for the suggestion and to Hamish for adding in the feature! Excellent work!
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: Nice Work with the Chat Box   Nice Work with the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:44 pm

Thanks. I wasn't married to it before, it seemed to off setting, but Olaf brought it up and I figured I'd see what everyone thought. So good idea, as everyone seems to like it. Those who don't know, if you click on Chatbox name it will open up in its own window. Good idea, Olaf!

Also, now that I've played around with it some I like it more. I think I'm seeing some live RP nights in our near future... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nice Work with the Chat Box   Nice Work with the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:15 pm

The downside is that you end up IM rather at the expense of some number of posts on the forum. But tonight I chatted with Emile and MrMerc and I think it will let us know everyone a bit better. Somehow, IM seems to do that a bit better than traditional forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice Work with the Chat Box   Nice Work with the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:20 pm

I think its because you speak a bit more informally through IM than on forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice Work with the Chat Box   Nice Work with the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:29 pm

Heh, glad you liked my idea, Im glad of making my small contribution.

No suprises on that I like it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice Work with the Chat Box   Nice Work with the Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:08 am

Archive feature is nice. I think it is a plus for the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Work with the Chat Box   Nice Work with the Chat Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice Work with the Chat Box
Page 1 of 1