Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locked up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character sheet
Locations: Tampa, New Orleans
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)
Requirements: Ores and logs

Locked up Empty
PostSubject: Locked up   Locked up Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:55 pm

As I sailed out of Tampa to do battle with the perfidious Spanish, a great remora siezed onto my keel and held me there, one foot ashore and the prow at the sea buoy....I wonder if i shall ever find my way back to the land of the living. Or shall my ship sail on ghost like until sunk or wracked ashore.....
Back to top Go down

Locked up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked up   Locked up Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:00 pm

The shark that your remora was following, took hold of my ship while leaving port in PaP.
I pray the gods of the sea to intervene as I had just got hold of a writ and a refit at the Admiralty.
Back to top Go down

Locked up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked up   Locked up Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:52 am

Captain Stewart,
I hope that you have been able to dislodge the Remora from your ship during the past week. Knowing the skills you and your crew posess, I'm sure you have. Unlike me and mine.

Several weeks ago things aboard my ship were getting a bit ragged. Business was good and, though it would seem impossible, I think the crew and I were doing a bit too much celebrating (if you know what I mean cyclops ).

Late one night, or perhaps it was morning I am a bit unclear about this part, a remora attached itself to our ship as well. This had been happening quite frequently, perhaps due to our distracted attention, and my patience finally run out. I ordered a swivel cannon to be aimed at the hull sucker and gave the command to fire Shocked .

We hit the fish, I think, but you would be amaized at the damage a round can do fired along the hull. I do not recommend using this method of dealing with remora.

The crew and I have been stuck in PdP since, while repairs are being made. The dockmaster has not given me an exact estimate yet when repairs will be completed, but It should be sometime this week. Best of luck to you and your crew, I shal see you soon I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locked up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked up   Locked up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: