Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emanual Renard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanual Renard

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Emanual Renard Empty
PostSubject: Emanual Renard   Emanual Renard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:03 am

Greetings Captains of the Confederacy;

My Name is Emanual Fernadez Sallazar Renard but you can call me Manny. As you can probably tell I was born in Spain and lived there until I was 5 when a man came to stay with us for a while. That man was Pierre Renard a traveler who was there to teach the local majestrats sons the art of swordmanship. At the time it was just me and my Grandmother as both of my parents had died some years ago. I do not wish to go into details at this time but due to my Grandmothers age and the bond I formed with the Mr Renard during his stay he offered to raise me as his own. And after arrangements were made he had me sent to Paris where he would soon be returning as an instructer at a local school in a few months. It was at the school where I ran into who is now my best friend Namo Larkin.
Despite my look and name Namo accepted me and the bond we share only grew when one of the local bullies tried to drive me away. Despite the overwhelming odds Namo stood with me and for that I will be forever in his debt. It is the reason I am here now asking for acceptance from you all. I recieved the following letter about a month ago.

Manny my good friend;

I hope everything is going well for you. It has been sometime since I last saw you and so much has happended in my life. I have found a group of friends here in the new world that has reminded me of what we have shared over the years. They are all of different nations and treat each other as an equal. ((he goes on with other personal items))

The reason I am writing you is to give you an invatation. If you ever find yourself here in the new lands please come to Tampa and introduce yourself we can always use another hand in our struggle.

Namo Larkin

And so here I am. I don't know much of your cause but I assure you if you are friends of Namo then you are my friend. As my friends then your cause is mine as well. Tell me what you would want of me and I will do my best to not let you down.

Emanual Renard
Freetrader

OOC
((If you haven't guessed by the above This is a second account of mine Namo. With Ldave leaving and others not being around much I figured this was the best way to make sure I keep the shipyard supplied with cannons. Pluse it gets to let me better tell Namo's story from a different point of view.))
Back to top Go down

Emanual Renard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emanual Renard   Emanual Renard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Welcome Captain Renard, glad you accepted Namo's invitation and hopefully with all your years in the company of a Master Swordsman you can teach Namo a trick or two to spend more time on the seas than in the care of the nurses.
Back to top Go down

Emanual Renard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emanual Renard   Emanual Renard Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Bienvenue capitaine Renard,

it's alway pleasant to count a new fiend whitin us. See you on the sea.
Back to top Go down

Emanual Renard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emanual Renard   Emanual Renard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Welcome Captain to our band of expatriates.
Back to top Go down

Emanual Renard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emanual Renard   Emanual Renard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:47 pm

-waves- Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emanual Renard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emanual Renard   Emanual Renard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emanual Renard
Page 1 of 1