HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Greetings All

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:45 pm

I have recently come back to POTBS and wondered if there might still be a home for a wayward jacobite these days?
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 am

Good to see you again Captain. I had fear you might have been lost as what seems to have happened to Deoiridh. I saw her last at Belle Isle when I ran through a Spanish blockaid to get a load of wood to her so she could make me some cannons. She was standing on the docks when I left. A few days later I was told a person fitting her description was being loaded onto a Don's Privateer ship that was headed to Sisal. Not sure if the ship made it there as other reports tell me it was attacked by a British ship blocking entry there.

About a month ago I did get word that she was safe and was having some ship problems so couldn't launch for a few days. Since then not a word and I have fears she might have been aboard one of the ships recently sunk by a group of The Yacht Club. Time will tell but with no word of either trade or ransom for so long is disturbing.

Back to top Go down

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:33 pm

Good lord, Seamus, is this where you got off to? *wink*

I've been thinking of making a return myself. Did a spell without MMOs, life is much quieter... and more boring... without them. Good to see there are people still about. I'd hate to have to take up a fantasy MMO out of desperation.

Last edited by Chantilly on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:39 pm

Chantilly it has been a while since I saw you last as well. Good to see your still breathing and thinking of taking in a bit of the salt air in the Carribean.

Back to top Go down

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm

This game might become fantasy if they keep on having thier graphics team come up with stupid fantasy looking outfits and swords.
Back to top Go down

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Cathern Flowers wrote:
This game might become fantasy if they keep on having thier graphics team come up with stupid fantasy looking outfits and swords.

So long as they avoid elven pointy ears, I won't complain.
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey Chantilly, good to see you again!

Yes, the swords, the swords. . .

Let's hope they got that out of their systems.

Back to top Go down
Edwin Stewart

Edwin Stewart

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character sheet
Locations: Tampa, New Orleans
Production: Ironmongery and Naval Stores (Guns, shot,repair items, keels, frames, planks, mast, spars, sails, rigging, tar, etc Everything but assembly)
Requirements: Ores and logs

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:15 pm

Cathern Flowers wrote:

Yes, I hope they don't go that way...having everyone look like a anime sidekick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: