Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FYI: Dermid Gavin Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FYI: Dermid Gavin Page Empty
PostSubject: FYI: Dermid Gavin Page   FYI: Dermid Gavin Page Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:10 pm

I thought that one of the members of the SGS had a nice blog with a nice history outlined and it inspired me to consolidate stuff on my site.

http://riversidemod.wordpress.com/tag/potbs/dermid-gavin/

Basically just consolidates writings from here and from the society thread, but I plan on duplicating anything of significance there. Everything really will mainly be here with a duplicate there, but I guess somethings, like stories or official board RP might just be linked from here to there to save me a bit of time and energy.

Anyway, it is serving as PR with small handfuls daily getting there looking for RP or highland confederacy or POTBS.

Hamish, check out the consolidated dialog from the Society thread on the official boards - I think it came out pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Hamish MacBane
Founder
Founder
Hamish MacBane

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character sheet
Locations:
Production:
Requirements:

PostSubject: Re: FYI: Dermid Gavin Page   FYI: Dermid Gavin Page Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm

Good stuff Dermin. I too have been considering a blog revolving around my character. I saw someone do it with City of Heroes and thought it was a neat way to chronicle the stories and history. Pretty cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://highlandconfederacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: FYI: Dermid Gavin Page   FYI: Dermid Gavin Page Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:22 am

I know about your page already Razz
Everytime I come to the forums I go through a link in your page given by the google to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI: Dermid Gavin Page   FYI: Dermid Gavin Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI: Dermid Gavin Page
Page 1 of 1