Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spanish RP - FYI

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spanish RP - FYI Empty
PostSubject: Spanish RP - FYI   Spanish RP - FYI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Had an encouraging conversation with Belleza Diaz, former leader of Vanguardia, this evening. Nostalgia for the game appears to have struck hard, and the positive response to the ball by the community and the devs have gotten the little wheels of hope turning. There's a very good chance that she and a few others will be attempting to resurrect some Spanish RP in the next month or so. I'll be doing everything I can to help them with that.
Back to top Go down
Deoiridh
Merchant Captain
Merchant Captain
Deoiridh

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Character sheet
Locations: Belle Isle, New Orleans, Irish Point
Production: Shot, Cannons, Fittings, Powder, Unrest Supplies
Requirements: Saltpeter, Limestone, Doubloons

Spanish RP - FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish RP - FYI   Spanish RP - FYI Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:09 pm

That's great news. You know, one of the things I'm looking forward to from an RP perspective is actually the skirmish system. Of course it's being developed and sold as a tool for the hardcore PvPers. But one of the things I think defines an RP community is that they have to be resourceful in bending tools not designed for RP to RP purposes. Just because we set up a skirmish doesn't meant that we all have to blast the strakes out of one another once we get in there. I'm mulling over some ideas for story events we can perhaps introduce using this system, once I get a look at the default maps that they are using.
Back to top Go down

Spanish RP - FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish RP - FYI   Spanish RP - FYI Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:03 pm

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?p=706976#post706976
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spanish RP - FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish RP - FYI   Spanish RP - FYI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spanish RP - FYI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: