Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday Empty
PostSubject: RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday   RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Quote :
Greetings everyone just giving you a heads up that on Friday I will be
having another Sermon at Santa Domingo All factions are welcome and I
will be giving Vent info inside the church before the sermon begins.
Hope to see you all there.

Blessings,

Winston

I'll be dragging Chanchan out there, even if it's not her typical thing, in the interest of supporting international RP when we can get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday   RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:10 pm

facinating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday   RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:44 pm

I'll try to make it to but i think the graduation i have to go to might conflict.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday   RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:20 pm

This event's been moved to Saturday night, same time, same place, due to some RL time conflict by its host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday   RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:31 pm

I am both amused and annoyed that I missed this.

..Mostly annoyed, mostly because I hate my sister for delaying us like the smacktard she is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday   RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP opportunity - Santo Domingo, 8pm Eastern Friday
Page 1 of 1