HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Danicia is no longer with PotBS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Danicia is no longer with PotBS Empty
PostSubject: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:19 pm

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56079

Effective May 31.

This is really disheartening for me, since she was the best ally we had for RP stuff. One step forward, two steps back. But I think it'd be good if everyone stopped by her goodbye thread and thanked her for helping us out when she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Look at it this way... maybe now we can get her to join the society... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Hmmmm that might not be a bad idea Emile, Way to find the silver lining mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:37 pm

I have payed my respects to the Don...er I mean bacon goddess Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:06 am

Émile deMontfort wrote:
Look at it this way... maybe now we can get her to join the society... Very Happy

I wish.

Of course we'd love to have her, she's part of the tribe. But from the sound of things, she probably has enough people poking her to "omg come join us". And she was part of SZMS before she left, anyway, so perhaps she'll head back that way.

I do hope that she'll drop in on events. That would be pretty cool I think. Though, whether we'll know it's her or not is debatable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 am

She's with BioWare. Very Happy Wonder if that means she's going to be with SW:TOR... if so, I might actually have to swallow my distaste and pay attention to that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 am

Yep, it's SW:TOR. She's a forum mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 am

sweet jibblies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Ugh, I told myself NO to this game, but it seems like it's saying YES to me.

http://kotaku.com/5277689/star-wars-the-old-republic-preview-bam-here-it-is

No apparently does not mean no. An MMO that remembers it's an RPG? Really? *wavers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Chantilly wrote:
Ugh, I told myself NO to this game, but it seems like it's saying YES to me.

http://kotaku.com/5277689/star-wars-the-old-republic-preview-bam-here-it-is

No apparently does not mean no. An MMO that remembers it's an RPG? Really? *wavers*

I'd snort and laugh, but I went from going "This isn't impressive" to "OH JESUS JEDIS AN' HOT MANDALORIAN VIMMEN." after a certain intro and now this just puts icing on the cake.

..Now the real question is if we do go play this, Dark or Light side?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Dark please k thx.

Actually, I don't care that much. But slight dark preference. Unless it's chicken; in that case I prefer white meat.

DAMMIT now I want chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Chantilly wrote:
Dark please k thx.

Actually, I don't care that much. But slight dark preference. Unless it's chicken; in that case I prefer white meat.

DAMMIT now I want chicken.

Dark, Light, I'm the guy with the double sided lightsaber.

...I hope to God they have those. Sith Marauder for the win.

Honestly, about the same on sides, more likely that I'd go Smuggler/Bounty Hunter or some Non-Jedi on light as most Jedi stick to the Lawful Stupid alignment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Captain_Kael wrote:
Honestly, about the same on sides, more likely that I'd go Smuggler/Bounty Hunter or some Non-Jedi on light as most Jedi stick to the Lawful Stupid alignment.

Exactly.

Though, if we're going to be bad guys, let's please not be wussy gentlemanly bad guys. I want to slay the Light with sabers and pew pew, not RP about how nice the bar is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Chantilly wrote:
Captain_Kael wrote:

Exactly.

Though, if we're going to be bad guys, let's please not be wussy gentlemanly bad guys. I want to slay the Light with sabers and pew pew, not RP about how nice the bar is.

You mean I can't be Darth Fluffems?

...This changes everything.

/sarcasmoff

Ok, yeah that's agreeable entirely. To be a Super-Secret-Sith TM one must pass the badassery test. Either manipulative or in the "I beat baby seals to death with other baby seals" scale of maniacal evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 pm

I always like the shades of light or dark. as all too often players go all one way or the other. I feel I can ride the line better than total dark/light. As for even dark/light the empire/republic factions can certainly have good/bad camps in both. As I rolled in SWG I probably will avoid "jedi/sith" trees as much a possible and go with whatever other classes there are for RP. Its just more fun to not be the guy waveing the e-pen...I mean lightsaber. As for RP interaction between classes without them showing them all, I would go with the premise that as Player characters we have the smarts/tech to at least match Jedi. Cause just like star trek jedi are kind of set up to OP from a canonical perspective. The only solace is that the clone wars have shown than even jedi can fall in battle. SSS for the win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danicia is no longer with PotBS   Danicia is no longer with PotBS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danicia is no longer with PotBS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: