HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming Empty
PostSubject: FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming   FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:26 pm

http://www.burningsea.com/page/news/article&article_id=11211

In light of FLS' reversal on this policy, I would like to come clean that I am one of the individuals that has multiple accounts. I have a Pirate account here on Antigua as well.

Some of you that I play with regularly have known this for quite some time. I imagine that a few of the devs that I am friendly with may have known this as well.

As I have always done, I have not and will not ever use my accounts to cheat, grief, or spy on either side's RvR activities.

I have not participated in any Pirate port battles against France, not will I. I also do not participate in port battles against Pirates. It is not prohibited, but I still feel it to be against the spirit of the game to "change sides". I do not, however, discriminate when it comes to the red zone.

I apologise to anyone who was not aware. I did not want to deceive anyone, but felt it was necessary to keep it to a need-to-know basis until now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming   FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:52 am

So...you were cheating all this time? I mean would it have been so hard to make a pirate toon on another server? I just don't get why people feel the need to play both sides of the fence and exploit the system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming   FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:00 am

I made a pirate here because that's where the pirate friends who wanted me to play with them were. Mass rerolling was impractical when it was only me who needed to level.

At no time did my accounts interact, not even anything like transferring money or goods, and no information was shared between them. I actually gained nothing by using a second account, other than being able to play alongside the people with whom I wished to play.

I am happy to hear that FLS agrees that it is not cheating to play this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming   FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLS reverses its policy on cross-teaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Highland Confederacy Guest Forums :: The Dockside Inn-
Jump to: