Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On a beautiful piece of parchment. . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage

On a beautiful piece of parchment. . . Empty
PostSubject: On a beautiful piece of parchment. . .   On a beautiful piece of parchment. . . Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 pm

To whom it may concern,

My name is Marielle Lebeaux. I am writing thee, Highland Confederacy, in an ernest effort to join your ranks. I grow tired of the luxurious slife that I have become accustomed to in Paris, and seek now to live an adventurous life upon the seas of the Carribean. While, I must say, I have no experience whatsoever with the Captaining of a ship, I have always been a quick learner. It is my belief that with the right instruction, I could grow to be among the great of the Confederacy Ranks. Though young of age, I am no less experienced in the trifles of life. With a sturdy ship and a loyal crew, I am ready to fight against the troublesome Brits.
I do hope you will consider me for your ranks, as I would be honored to put forth the effort in sailing the Highland's colors.

Sincerely,
Marielle Lebeaux

(( OOC Info:

About me: I am a 24 year old female, on US-Eastern times. While an avid roleplayer, I like to experience everything a game has to offer. However, the lack or prescence of Roleplay really does make all the difference to me in a game.

Game History: My first MMO was Shadowbane, which was also the first time I was introduced into the world of Roleplaying. I was brought in as an apprentice roleplayer, as they taught me what exactly RP was. Sadly, that game was much too hardcore for me, and I left rather hastily. A couple years later, I picked up World of Warcraft, which I still play today. I am the Guild Master of a very successful heavy-roleplaying guild in WoW, which also delves into small amounts of end-game content. After World of Warcraft, I was brought to Everquest 2. Which lasted about a week. Unfortunately, my graphics card was unable to handle Everquest 2, and my experience with Sony Online Entertainment went dead for a while whilst I remained in World of Warcraft. A couple years (and a new computer) later, I was brought into Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, where I joined the most highly prestigious Roleplaying Guild there.

While I realize my RP letter was rather short, I honestly couldn't think of anything else to put into it! When writing stories or roleplaying face-to-face in game, I assure you I do a much better job. If you would like samples of stories I have written, or any other information, I would be most happy to comply.

Wishing Calm Seas,
Marielle.

))
Back to top Go down
Namo Larkin
Proprietor-General
Proprietor-General
Namo Larkin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Character sheet
Locations: Cayo, Tampa
Production: LV, Teak, and Ships
Requirements: Hulls or Parts for Hulls

On a beautiful piece of parchment. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a beautiful piece of parchment. . .   On a beautiful piece of parchment. . . Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 pm

I am on vacation right now but should be back by th weekend.
Back to top Go down

On a beautiful piece of parchment. . .
Page 1 of 1