Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Empty
PostSubject: So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...   So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 6:04 pm

Curaçao and Bonaire, just off the Venezuelan coast, and Sint Eustatius, Saba and Sint Maarten, located southeast of the Virgin Islands. Where at the time of 1720, controlled by the Dutch...

My question to you is who should own these lands?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...   So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:25 pm

The obvious answer is me! The second answer is the Confederacy. The third answer is France! In that order.

But seriously, I don't think we have any real way of knowing who the default controllers will be just yet, although somebody might be able to venture some guesses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...   So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:52 pm

If I could find a copy of the game map again, we could know (more or less) for sure who said ports will be going to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...   So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:33 am

Émile deMontfort wrote:
If I could find a copy of the game map again, we could know (more or less) for sure who said ports will be going to...

If you could find this that would be great. I asked on the Flying Labs Forums and my post got Deleted, so more then likely they didn't want people flaming the devs so soon Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...   So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:34 am

Was it deleted, or did Dancia just move it to the new user questions area? Seems to be her favorite thing to do lately... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...   So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 am

Émile deMontfort wrote:
Was it deleted, or did Dancia just move it to the new user questions area? Seems to be her favorite thing to do lately... Very Happy

O it was deleted Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...   So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:41 pm

I am sure that I read somewhere that there WILL be beutral Danish ports (or at least one) in game.

But to answer your specific question: no. None of those ports are in the game.

Or a better way to put it would be if they are, they are named something else.

::: At least not on any of the maps I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...   So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So seeing as how I am going to be playing Dutch...
Page 1 of 1