Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A barter ((open RP))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A barter ((open RP)) Empty
PostSubject: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:52 pm

"Thi' ough' t' do it." She gives a brief nod to Ramos. "Ya an' the crew stay 'board till I give th' signal. No time 'fore then."

Xoey walks off the ramp and onto the docks. Her ship had seen its day and what better place to retrieve supplies than here.

A captain of an Orient background with stark white hair and emerald eyes that revealed no secrets, one that wore men's clothes tailored to hide her curves and a hat to cover her facial features.

Captain Xoey of the Shiro Tamashii, though the ship behind her clearly was not the infamous vessel with white sails. This one was drab. The seaweed clings to the wood as though it were an exoskeleton. It was surprising to see her crew able to stand upon it, one might fear it would collapse creating unwanted deaths.

Nevertheless, Xoey peers among those that linger without regard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:13 am

Xoey enters the tavern. Her head tilts up and to the side so that she may glance under the brim to look for a recognizable face. Without much luck, she wanders over to the bar,

"Th' best rum ya got."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:18 am

In the corner, a young lady eyes the suspicious newcomer with... well, suspicion. She seems to be alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:08 pm

A tall thin French sailor sitting at the front corner table downed the contents of his pewter mug, let out a vicous burp, threw a coin on the table and then stood up to leave.

The man behind the bar glanced up from whiping down the counter. "That's it in'it."

The tall sailor, who went by the name Gin, turned to him as he opened the door, "Yeah, things to do. I'll be seeing ya Willem." he gave a short wave and exited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:02 am

Holding the tankard in one hand, she gives a nod to those in the room, "Lookin' fer one tha' be willin' t' trade supplies, I be needin' repairs t' my ship."

Xoey takes a long drought of the rum while waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:13 am

Pondering this unusual sight in Albatross, Olaf decides to step in from his regular corner table.

"Well, well. You are na unusual sight, I havent seen a women act and talk that way since... since never."

He takes a seat in front of her.

"Now I dont have the habit of doing trade with stranger, they tend to be... unreliable, though so are many I know."

Wawes at the bartender, "Get this young... lady? a drink. Now what might be your name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:26 am

"Tha' jes be it, stranger. No sense 'n claimin' t' be a woman when I don't act like one. Name is Xoey."

With a slight nod, she removes the hat resting it carefully upon the table. Her white hair and asian features now visable for all to see.

"An' ya be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:44 pm

Amaury Colville was a true Frenchmen in every sense; he loved food, wine, women, and fine arts... in that order. The top of his head was bald but he had a very bushy ring of dark brown hair around the sides. His mid section was slightly pudgy and he had a mustache that curled a little bit as it left the corners of his mouth. Despite his shape and age, he was 43, Amaury was surprisingly sprite and energetic. He was whistling to himself and choping up a cuple of pairs when Gin came down the hatch talking about a woman with white hair he had saw in the Albatross.

"Yea, never saw anything like it, I bet cha' she was from the far East." He said and his eyes glanced upward as if he was imagining floating in the clouds or something.

Amuary's mustache twitched as he cleared his throat, "Ow much grog did you say you 'ad?" But Gin was too busy rummaging through his blongings to pay any attention. Amuary rolled his eys, put the pair bits into a bowl, and made his way up the hatch in shearch of the captain.

Mury, as most of the crew called him, was ships cook aboard the Luron de mer (Sea Sprite) currently captained by a free trader named Benoit Bontecou who semmed to have his hands into everything; trading, politics, farming, building, and other, more shady dealings.

Mury found him on the top deck talking with Theo the Helmsman. "ere are those pairs commandant." He said pushing a bowl into Benoit's hands.

"What's so funny Mury? Did you do something to these pairs?" Benoit saw the half smile on the cooks face.

"No, no I was... Gin was going on about some white haried far Eastern'er just before I came up; I think he hit the grog a little hard up at the Albatross."

Benoit was just about to put piece of pair in his mouth but dropped it back into the bowl and hurried to the side to look out over the pier for any familiar ships. "You said he saw her up in the Albatross?"

"Um... yeah, I believe that's what he said... you don't actually believe..."

But Benoit cut him off in mid question having noticed a familiar ship with a certain, rather large, African first mate stalking the deck. "Mury do me a favor and find Joachim for me, tell him to gather the crew, we're hauling the anchor as soon as he can get everyone onboard."

Amury, looking slightly bewildered, but he nodded and moved away.

"Commandant, what about provisions?" Said Theo peering over the side to try to figure out what Benoit was looking at.

"We should only be out for a day or two." Said benoit as he was chomping on bits of pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:48 pm

"Me? Im Olaf..." Pausing for a moment and taking a good look on the unusual apperance of the "lady". "Now something tells me that your parents werent around from here."

Taking a sip from his pint.

"But thats none of my business, now what is my business is your business, and that was something about supplies and repairs, correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:32 pm

"Olaf, eh?"

Her eyes seem to take in his features before speaking again.

"Aye, be needin' repairs t' tha' piece o' waste tha' sleeps at th' docks an' supplies fer my crew. Thi' a feat ya can 'andle?"

With a slight raise of the tankard, Xoey leans back in the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:33 am

"I might... , but something tells me that not all your actions are legitimate, but I could look away this time."

Pausing for a moment

"I feel that we would both benefit from a mutual trade agreement, though there are some conditions..."

Opening a box of cigars he pushes it towards her.

"Intrested?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:30 am

"Speak th' conditions an' I tell ya if I be interested." She sets the tankard down to pick up a cigar out of the box. Before he can offer a source of light, Xoey bends down to the candle that is resting upon the table to place the tip over the flame; the red ember along the end of the cigar slowly burns as she inhales the smoke. With care, she does not fully inhale. She only lets the smoke linger in her mouth before exhaling the puffs of white to watch them trail around the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:49 am

"To put it as simple as I can, you leave french ships alone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:41 am

She lets out a laugh, "Good man, Vous n'avez pas soucier de moi et le français." Her ability to flow to French far exceeds her ability to speak English.

((You do not have to be concerned with me and the French.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:13 pm

"That is rather good to hear. Then maybe we can do some business?"

He puts his cigar away.

"To make it short, Im in need of certain luxury items usualy found on merchant ships across the Carribean. And in return I will provide you with supplies and repairs. Get the point?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:02 am

With a grin, Xoey nods. "Aye. Question is, there be a certain ship 'n particular or ye jes want me t' guess?"

The white haired captain puffs on the cigar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 3:11 pm

"Guess away, though I reccomend fluytes."

Leaning back to his chair

"I think we have an agreement here, for that Ill offer the next round!"

After wawing at the bartender for the drinks, he leans forward and says in a rather serious voice.

"Now only thing you have to remember is that this is just between you and me, this has nothing to do with the society, and that said, Ive said too much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A barter ((open RP))   A barter ((open RP)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A barter ((open RP))
Page 1 of 1