Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Three Hour Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Three Hour Tour Empty
PostSubject: A Three Hour Tour   A Three Hour Tour Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:07 pm

Where had it gone wrong? It had all started out simply enough. Wilhelm and some of Confederacy members had gotten aboard the ship to go for a quick pleasure cruise to foster a sense of unity. Sure they had all been a little drunk when they set sail, but that was no reason to have missed that storm! The monster had sprung up out of nowhere, crushed their boat, and had disappeared just as quickly as it came. Fortunately, they had all made it safely to shore, and they couldn't have been blown that far away, so someone should notice their absence in a few days and come looking around here soon enough. Looking around, Wilhelm said,

"Well, my friends, it seems we have earned ourselves a few days of shore-leave on a lovely tropical island. I don't suppose any of you have some good wine to celebrate with?"
Back to top Go down

A Three Hour Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Three Hour Tour   A Three Hour Tour Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:44 am

The journy across the Atlantic was long and quiet. Fantastic seas, wonderful, supurb even. Now only five nautical miles to the Albatross and the beautiful port, Martinique.
Then the storm hit us. It ravaged our sails for two hours and some waves crested at twenty-five. Much larger than we are used to. My Brig the Bella Jesa has yet to see a Carribean storm. She did not like this at all.
As rough as this storm was, it was gone rather quickly and we continued our voyage. The new ship had fared well in her first new world storm. Here's hoping we don't see another.
As we continued we noticed minor debris in the surrounding waters. It was not from our ship. Where could it be comming from? Scanning the local islands at dusk we noticed a small light in the distance to the south. Opon investigating we found a small crew. The crew was grateful to be aboard.
"My Name is Captain Thadeus Ballestrazze of the Order of the Knights of Malta. Welcome abord the Bella Jesa. To whom do I owe this honor?" Capt. Ballestrazze said in his best diplomatic voice.
The gentleman replied, but Ballestrazze didn't respond, bewildered at what the gentleman said.
Captain Ballestrazze finally replied, "I was to meet a.....in.....Whom did you say you were again?"
Back to top Go down

A Three Hour Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Three Hour Tour   A Three Hour Tour Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:12 am

Flashing his most charming grin, Wilhelm rubs his chin, now gray with stubble, and responds,

"Indeed, Captain Ballestrazze, you heard me correctly. I am the Wilhelm von Somborn you seek. You're arrival was most fortunate, although with Martinique this nearby, it was certain that someone would pick us up."

Wilhelm shakes his head resignedly.

"Even so, I haven't seen a storm come from nowhere like that in quite some time. If I had known, I would have taken a sturdier ship, pleasure trip or no."

"But where are my manners? Captain Ballestrazze, on behalf of myself and these members of the Highland Confederacy, I thank you for your timely rescue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Three Hour Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Three Hour Tour   A Three Hour Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Three Hour Tour
Page 1 of 1