Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

In the Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath   In the Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:35 pm

“The word ‘trap,’ Monsieur de Groot, implies pre-meditation,” Émile began after a brief hiatus, without even turning towards the man, “and I have my doubts that any captain, even an English one, would plan to have his ship taken from him. If it is something other than what it seems, it’s nothing more than a ‘wild-goose chase’… albeit a needlessly intricate one.

“Whatever it may be, I think it warrants further investigation, though it may have to wait or be done without me. La Francisque, even with these repairs, is hardly sea-worthy. I am going to have to put in at the nearest port ((Pointe-à-Pitre in Guadeloupe)) if I am to have any chance of saving her.”
Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath   In the Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:50 am

"Clearly, The ship is a relic that this Englishmen wanted but the question still remains, Trap or not, it could be a set up by Pirates and who is to know that this ship isn't bait for some unsuspescting Captain to come upon so that he is surrounded by Pirates?" *Jaspers eyes looking at the side of Emile's face*
Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2