Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!!   IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:32 am

Hello The Highland Confederacy

My name is Lee (IRL) who goes by the name Blaze...I presume all here are awaiting the online Pirates of the Burning sea...which I am too.

A bit of history of me, is that I played Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory, through my friends and was directed to the TSF (Tactical Strike force) Clanserver, in which they had a sub-group called NuB (New Understudy Brothers). I played E.T for a while until E.T got less popular to those who wish not to hack/cheat the game. Due to this TSF made a community, where people could join through playing different games and have a fun time with a massive group of players throughout the world. This Community has only recently been established so it is only a small community at the moment. So if anyone here would like to share oppinions of different games and join the community please do so at www.tsf-clan.com.

Recently we have decided to make 'Pirates of the Burning Sea' the new game to play to keep our friendship alive...In which a member of you society kindly came across us, in which I started a 'role-play' situation to make us rivals Very Happy. From this I started an English rivalry against those who apose us. (although on POTBS I plan to choose the Pirate Nation.)
Captain Jasper De Grout kindly offered a 'role-play' treaty in which I myself made in a 'role-play' situation declined it, for the others I cannot say. Since then myself and Jasper are having a fun time role playing etc...

It would be nice to bring both the communities to share opnions and anything to help a friendly future, as far as 'role-play' is concerned that is up to yourselfs.

I hope everyone here is like Jasper De Grout, wanting a fun time during the awaiting time of the release of POTBS game, also during the fun time of playing the game.

So basically...www.tsf-clan.com - please visit if you want to aid or betray Jasper in the 'role-play' between both communities...Like Jasper I will keep it civil like our forums are susposed to be.

However they are not so please do not take any offence by any member on our forums...If they are serious about offence they will be dealt with fairly...Please beware of Viper and his patriotic self...Viper is my best friend (IRL) We are both English...Like all English people we have the patriotic personallity, unlike Viper I do not show it to the extreme...in which I get ashamed of when people do that.

Im here to have a fun time with everyone, like I am having with Jasper.

Best Regards on behalf of TSF Community.

P.S - Please move this post somewhere appropriate...This was the quickest section I could find where I am allowed to post a new topic...Please read it all, I know its long.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!   IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:28 pm

Wish granted. The topic has been moved to the general forum.

I think you will find that most of us are not as, ummm... "fun-loving"(?) as Jasper, but don't let that bother you too much.

As for civility, well, I guess your friends are free to act as they wish on your own forums, but in the event that they do come over here, civility will be appreciated, and in extreme cases enforced.

I assume this wont be a problem, but I thought that it would a good idea to state it up front.

Anyway, I guess thats all of the housekeeping. Feel free to have a look around.

/salute
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!   IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:01 pm

Smile I love you to Wilhelm Very Happy

O and Nice welcoming committie Razz

They may not all be RP'ers Wilhelm but they are not horrible people.

Please enjoy yourself Lee cheers and Welcome
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!   IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:00 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!   IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:46 pm

Blaze wrote:
Thank you Very Happy

You are Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPORTANT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!   IMPORTANT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!!
Page 1 of 1