Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Pirate Name :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Pirate Name :) Empty
PostSubject: My Pirate Name :)   My Pirate Name :) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:41 pm

My pirate name is:

Calico William Flint

My Pirate Name :) Flag

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Pirate Name :)   My Pirate Name :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:37 am

Your pirate name is:
Black Tom Kidd
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Pirate Name :)   My Pirate Name :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:46 pm

Your pirate name is:
Captain Tom Read

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

I think I win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Pirate Name :)   My Pirate Name :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:27 pm

You have only won in your mind dear friend...

I do not think one wins in a personality contest for surely if one thought this they would clearly be thought an...

I will not say the rest but you get the point. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Pirate Name :)   My Pirate Name :) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:50 am

My pirate name is:

Iron Jack Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Pirate Name :)   My Pirate Name :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:17 am

I was that Rackham guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Pirate Name :)   My Pirate Name :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:20 pm

Your pirate name is:
Bloody Sam Rackham
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Great site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pirate Name :)   My Pirate Name :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pirate Name :)
Page 1 of 1