Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the Knights of Malta

Go down 
AuthorMessage

From the Knights of Malta Empty
PostSubject: From the Knights of Malta   From the Knights of Malta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:02 pm

Dear Sirs,

I come with greetings from his most eminent highnes Fra. Marc'Antonio Zondadari, Prince and Grandmaster of the sovereign military Hospitaller order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and Malta.
My name is Capitain Thadeus Ballestrazze, Knight of Malta, and Captain General of the Galleys for the Knights.
My lord would like to offer my services agaist a strong and ever rising English navy, whos privateers are threatening Italian, Sicilian, and Maltese waters. The Knights of Malta have forever been serving just causes, and your struggle against English tyranny is a must.

Hello,

My name is Strazze and I cant wait to start RP with this group.
The profession of my character was a naval officer of the Knights of Malta, but if selected for the Confederacy, he would become commisioned privateer.
Role Playing to me is getting into a character you love. For me a a semi historical character is the most fun. This is my first RP is quite some time, but following PotBS I cant help get excited for the character I wanted to be since I first saw the game in development.
I wanted something new to add to the mobs of English sea captains out there. This seems to fit perfect for my character.
Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the Knights of Malta   From the Knights of Malta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:56 pm

Awesome! I look forward to seeing you on the forums and in game; even with just that intorduction, your character strikes me as interesting.

Welcome to the HC forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the Knights of Malta   From the Knights of Malta Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:45 pm

Captain Ballestrazze,

It is with great pleasure that I received your letter. The Knights of Malta are well known, both for their nobility of purpose and for their strength of arms. Please convey our gratitude to your lord, and when you are ready, make your way to the Albatross in Martinique. Until we meet in person, I bid you safe sailing.

Wilhelm von Somborn
Proprietor-General
The Highland Confederacy

OOC:
Nice to have you aboard. It sounds like you have an interesting story that you can really get into. I've added you as a recruit, so feel free to drop on by the forums and post. The Albatross is always open for your RP needs. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the Knights of Malta   From the Knights of Malta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:34 am

An intresting story indeed. Welcome!

Hope to see you in Albatross Smile
Back to top Go down
OxBaker
Privateer Captain
Privateer Captain
OxBaker

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Character sheet
Locations: Grenville
Production: Hemp, Rope, Canvas, Cotton, Sails, Textile Unrest Bundles
Requirements: Tar

PostSubject: Re: From the Knights of Malta   From the Knights of Malta Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:46 pm

My Dear Captain Ballestrazze,

It will be so good to have yet another of the true faith added to the folds of the Confederacy. I am more than a bit curious to hear whether you hail to us from the Mediterranean or are you perchance of one of the local Maltain orders? In either case it is most welcome news that you will be joining our ranks.

Saint Bendan's blessings upon you.

Bishop Aidan McDermott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the Knights of Malta   From the Knights of Malta Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:25 am

My Lord is most grateful that you have decided to have our vessel, the Bella Jesa amongst your ranks.
I come from a long order of Knights Hospitallers from Italy whose hedquarters moved place to place in Europe before occuping Malta in 1530.
The Ottomans did not like us there one bit, and prepared an invasion force in 1565. My great great great Grandfather, who had the same post as me, fought and died in that battle. Our family has been fighting corsairs ever since.
Now the English fight for control of the sea and they are winning. I was sent to generate revenue here in the carribean through privateering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Knights of Malta   From the Knights of Malta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Knights of Malta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: The Old Recruitment Office-
Jump to: