Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter from Jon Rollsbach

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Letter from Jon Rollsbach Empty
PostSubject: Letter from Jon Rollsbach   Letter from Jon Rollsbach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 11:08 pm

Dear Capitaine,

I have come in contact with an old friend of mine, Quarious de Lore, who has recently joined arms with Les Chevalier des Mer. He has set me up with a shipwright in the region and I have purchased a Cutter with the money I have recieved from selling my Irish lands & current vessel. He will be meeting me in Dublin in the coming weeks and transporting myself and other personal belongings to the Port of New Orleans. In New Orleans I am to take sail with my newly aquired vessel and make my way to the port of Martinique.

Further word will be sent in the coming weeks before my arrival.

Sincerely,

Jon Rollsbach
Back to top Go down

Letter from Jon Rollsbach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from Jon Rollsbach   Letter from Jon Rollsbach Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 3:19 pm

Dear Capitaine,

I have arrived at the French port of New Orleans, it is a bustling settlement full of commerce. The entire mainland brings its goods to trade here, it is quite remarkable. I shall no doubt purchase a plot of land in this great settlement within the coming years. As for now, I travel to Martinique to find my fellow Highlanders.

Jon Rollsbach
Back to top Go down

Letter from Jon Rollsbach
Page 1 of 1